Chapter 54. The Train Ride Fifth Year ☾

A/N: Hey guys its raining yay! :)
Sorry short Chapter :(

⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑

Harry soon found himself on the train back to Hogwarts. Draco had, in fact, been disowned after his display at the Ministry. His mother sent him one final letter, stating how disgusting she thought it was that he would rather befriend a blood traitor than continue on in the Malfoy name. Harry had given his friend space, but he knew the boy hurt because of what his mother said.

It was now a few days later, and Draco seemed a lot better. Harry smiled over at his friend and god-brother.

"What's got you so happy, Dragon?" Harry asked. Draco smirked. He turned to Hermione, who was reading a book on horcruxes, oblivious to the young man standing in front of her. He cleared his throat. Hermione looked up.

"Yes, Draco? Is there something you would like?" She asked. Draco smiled.

"Miss Granger, you are by far the most beautiful girl on this train. You are smart, you are courageous, and you are kind. I would be most blessed if you would consider going with me to our first Hogsmeade Weekend on a date."

Harry smirked and snorted in disbelief. At least it had not taken Draco six years to begin to make a move on Hermione. Harry looked happily at his friend, who was now smiling and blushing. He enjoyed the fact she had gotten her teeth fixed last year during the tournament. She smiled ever so beautifully now. He thought the two of them would make a great pair.

"I would love to, Draco. What should I wear on a date?"

Draco smirked. "Something nice."

Severys popped his head out of Draco's sleeve and slithered over to Hermione, waiting for her to shower affection on him. Hermione giggled. She looked at Harry when the snake hissed.

"He said that he's glad you said yes. He was getting tired of practicing with Draco himself." Harry translated, not looking up from his newly trace-free wand. Draco blushed and punched Harry. "Hey! Don't kill the messenger!"

Draco snorted.

"You are not the innocent in this." Harry smirked. "At least now you know how it's done, Potter. Better make a move soon."

"Maybe I will," he muttered, very interested in Dragon at the moment. Dragon panted and barked in agreement with Draco. Harry tilted his head. "Traitor."

He moved over to Luna and took the magazine out of her hand. She looked up.

"Yes, Harry?"

"Luna, would you do me the honor of going to Hogsmeade?" Harry asked simply. He paused. "With me, of course. I assumed you would be going to Hogsmeade."

Luna nodded and smiled. "Of course, Harry."

Harry gave her back the magazine and moved back over to Draco and Hermione.

"See, and I didn't need hours of practice."

Draco rolled his eyes, but blushed all the same.

"So, Draco, have you decided what you're doing for your living situation, now that you can't go back to Malfoy Manor?" Hermione asked.