Wings of fire shorts #5 The Test

"So what did you want us to do?" Said Sunny confused. "Well you see I I want to give you a test to see if you are truly ready." Said webs "Ready for what what are we going to get ready for?" Said clay.

" To see............... If you can be my dragonsitter." Said webs. "What a dragon sitter what for who are we dragonsitting?" Said glory with a confused look. " Her name is Grace (that's me)  And her mom needs some time alone.

Oh and everyone be careful of her." Said webs thinking of what happened. "Why do we have to be careful,is she dangerous?" Said sunny. "No...... but just be careful oh and take these ear plugs."

Said webs. "Why do we need ear plugs?"Said glory. Just then we hear a lot of claw sounds coming down the hallway. "Ekk oh no! She's coming I gotta get out of here ok bye!"

Said webs sprinting and flying away as fast as he could. "Everyone get ready." Said clay. Suddenly a flash of greenish blue came in running around in circles around everyone. "OMG ITS THE DRAGONETS OF DESTONY OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"So that's why we need ear plugs!" Said glory putting the ear plugs in.soon everyone put the ear plugs in when suddenly I crashed into sunny. "No sunny are you ok!" Said starflight.

" I'm fine I just can't get her to loosen her grip!" Said sunny panicking. I was hugging sunny when I said."OMG ITS YOU SUNNY IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. "Yes I can see that!"

Said sunny running out of breath. I look at glory and sprinted towards and tightly huged her,She tried to get away but I was surprisingly strong. "No get her off me!" Glory said panicking. Just then clay loosened my grip and picked me up,I judged him tightly but he had no effect.

He put me down and I waged my tail rapidly. "Oh clay I got something for you all of you! " I said getting 5 bags out and handing each one to each dragons. "Ok now open then all at the sane time!" I said excited to see their reaction.

All of them open them and were very happy when they saw what it was. "Aaa what is mine?" Said clay looking at a box. "Oh press the blue button." I said excited to see his reaction.

Clay pushed the button and it open to see clay and all his friends all together handing him pie and a melody playing. "Wow oh my dragon tail this is amazing!thank you!"clay Said hugging me tightly. "Oh I thought you would like it."

I said. "Sunny do you like you gift? I hope you like it." I said. "Are you kidding me I love it!"

Said sunny. I gave her a sand crystal necklace ans she hugged me. "Oh no problem that's why I made it. I made you all your gifts by claw!" I said wow thats so cool!"

Said sunny. "Glory do you like your gift?" I said wondering if she would like it. "Ya I like it, it's very nice." Siad glory making it twirl.

It was a wooden statue and glory was a queen with a pretty flower crown and had very nice smelling fruit colors. "Your welcome!" I said happy to hear she liked it.

"Tsunami do you like your gift?" I said. "Ya it is so awesome I can't believe you could to this!" Said tsunami happy and looking at the shiny figure. It was a peril figure of tsunami saying at the bottom, Your a champion.

"Great in that case hug attack!!!!!" I said hugging her. "Thxs I guess plz stop your crushing me!" Said tsunami. I let go and ran to starflight.

"Ok starflight scence your still blind I made you a book, it's called the adventures of the amazing starflight." I said happy to see him smiling. "Thank you Grace you are very kind." Said starflight happy. "Ok your welcome starflight!"

I said hugging him lightly. "Hey how you are hugging him lightly?!" Said glory making a face at me. "Oh I hug anyone who is hurt lightly it make them fell so much better!" I said smiling at starflight.