Eyes of Love

"Yes I did that. And you would do it to for a check. I was an employee and was gonna get employee of the month." You heard Mina say in the common room. You walked in to see Denki and Kiri playing Monopoly and Mina telling them about the 4 days she worked at a strip club as a waitress.

You leave the dorms and roam the hallways looking for Bakugo but accidentally run into Zaddy Zawa, I mean Mr.Aizawa. "Hey Mr.Aizawa, sorry about that but since I have you here I was wondering if you could round up my grade." "No." "Okay, I understand." you quickly say as you speed away.

You go outside looking everywhere but eventually find Bakugo behind some trees, crying. You slowly approach him and wrap your arms around him. He's startled and try's to get out of your grip and choke back his tears. But you don't let him. After a bit he gives up and slowly lays his head on your chest. You can feel the wetness of his tears on your shirt. But it doesn't bother you. You had only seen him cry a few time in the 10 years you knew him, so you knew that it had to be bad.

You feel him relax as you slowly run your fingers through his hair and whisper that it's okay. Soon, he stops crying and sits up. "What's wrong? You have to pretty of a face to be crying like that." He chuckles, "Thanks. Don't worry about it, it's nothing." he said looking away. "Please don't shut me out Katsuki. I know it wasn't nothing." you said grabbing his hands. He looked at you with a look in his eyes you had never seen before. It was how your grandparents looked at each other and how Mr.Aizawa looked at a bed. With eyes of love.

"iwasplanningonaskingyoutogoonadatewithme" he quickly mumble, "Huh?" "I said I was planning on asking you out on a date. But I was buying flowers and Mineta and some others came up to me and started talking about how I'm a menace to society and I would only hurt you and probably cheat. Shit like that."

"Number one yes I will go a date with you, Katsuki. Number two, you should know better than listening to Mineta's bitch ass. And Number three, I know that you wouldn't hurt me. Ever."
"Can I do something stupid?" he quickly asks, "Okay"

Then, you feel his soft lips against yours, passionately kissing you. You put your hands around his neck and deepen the kiss. You both pull away almost out of breath. He looks you in the eyes and says "Thank you y/n.". Shocked that he actually used your first name you say, "Of course, Katsuki.".
...................................................................................................................................................................................................
Thank y'all so much for all of the support! I wasn't expecting this but I rly appreciate it.
~xoxo gossip girl