I Regretti

Y'all, I had to find a forum online to put together the Cram School Schedule bc the subjects are scattered around in the beginning of the manga like Kato was sprinkling fish food into a tank full of her readers. 😂 Some amazing amazing people got all the classes accounted for and they are my saviors, bruh. Mad Respect.

Also, there's no blueprints or reliable way to see the Dorm layout, so I made it up. I hope y'all don't mind and can see the layout decently enough when I describe it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He regretted agreeing to come to school. He regretted it so much.

These goddamned rich brats were all staring and judging as he passed by. He at least didn't make a fool of himself by being unable to open his locker(it happened on his first day of middle school and he'd never forget that shit because it was used against him until he graduated and left that shithole behind for good), so that was a plus. Yukio showed him where his classes would be after the Entrance Ceremony(Rin promised to make him Sashimi for dinner for being First Year Representative), and then went to his own classes.

Rin went from class to class and the teachers had everyone introduce themselves as an Ice Breaker. Thankfully, literally no one from Rin's neighborhood went to True Cross, so he didn't have to dread introducing himself. People recognized his last name thanks to Yukio's status as both one of four students who got in on a scholarship and the First Year Representative.

Rin sat through the introductions and did his best not to fall asleep due to the boredom.

That went on for all class periods and then they were released to go chill in their dorms. Rin and Yukio had spent lunch together, but the younger warned him that he'd have Cram School only half an hour after regular school ended.

Mephisto showed up as a pink terrier(that was a surprise, and yet also not–Clown's gotta have tricks, right?)and gave him a key to the Cram School, showing him his classroom.

There was literally only seven people there, not counting Rin.

"This is the saddest class I've ever seen." Rin muttered to the dog.

"Yes, we're running low on recruits. It's been like this for years now, I'm afraid. Go on now, take a seat." Mephisto insisted quietly.

Rin normally sat in the middle or the back, but there were already people in the middle and back and the front was almost totally empty, so he sat there. Besides, this first class was Yukio's and he wanted to see his little brother teach up close.

"Everyone, please take your seats. The lesson is about to begin." Yukio walked in wearing an Exorcist uniform and carrying a briefcase that he set on his desk. Rin did his best not to snicker.

So professional, I bet he's freaking out inside right now....

"It's a pleasure to meet you all, I'll be your teacher for Demon Pharmaceuticals, Yukio Okumura."

Rin heard the three boys somewhere behind him muttering. "Like the First Year Representative Yukio Okumura? Damn, who woulda guessed, he looks so friendly." The pink-haired boy said. The bald boy nodded and the bigger, punk-looking guy grunted.

"As I'm sure you can see, yes I'm the same age as all of you. However, I've already been an Exorcist for two years and am qualified to teach on this subject. Please call me Sir or Teacher." God, Yukio was such a goody-two-shoes. Rin had to try his hardest to keep from laughing out loud. He bit his tongue, but he could hear Mephisto's snickering, which meant he was probably thinking the same thing.

Yukio went on to ask how many people in the class didn't have a Mashou–a spirit wound–from a demon. The three boys somewhere behind Rin all raised their hands. Rin raised an eyebrow. They'd never even seen demons and yet they wanted to be Exorcists? He couldn't wait to see at least one of them piss themselves at the first sight of a demon. He'd already seen a decent variety the night the Monastery was attacked–they were probably attracted by the presence of Satan.