Part 57

Dear diary,
On June 12th 1857, was the day I brought them to the Mansfield. I guided them to Klaus and Elijah and all those innocent people. I could feel my body slowly slippy of Nightwin's back. I would come back for them, I would survive this. As we reached the barn I felt my eyes rolled back as I fell into a pile of straw that the horses had been eating. "Ouch that looks painful" Georgina hissed as she stood over me her arms crossed. "What did he use to stab me?" I asked her as I put a hand on my chest feeling my heart racing as I took shallow breathes. "It was probably the hollows blade" she nodded telling me her guess. Of course, the hollows blade was a weapon that turned into a dark object, a dark object that originated in New Orleans... they had found me. Hopefully that meant they had not found Tina and Marcel. "Do you think you can help?" I ask Georgina. She scoffed. "You know I'm part demon, dark objects won't affect me" she giggled. I rolled my eyes, I already knew that information that was why I asked her. "I'll do it on one condition" she smirked. I took a deep breath before saying, "Anything you what...as long as you don't kill anything important to me" I said. "You not even going to asked what I want" she said her eyebrows raised. "No because , time is running out and they need me" I said looking up at her. She shrugged "They need me more then you, but I'll do it" she said as she dropped to her knees grabbing my arm. I could as the dark veins quickly running up my arms as my mind took a backseat, letting Georgina take control. She sat our body up as he nails grew dark and long. She dug them into my abdomen retrieving the knife. She stood up completely brushing the straw from our pants. "Eww gross attire" she said as looking down. With a snap of her fingers the outfit changed. She was now wearing black pants instead of my brown, the blood had disappeared from the shirt, and her hands had now been covered with cream gloves. "Gloves?" I asked her. "So I don't hurt any of your loved one" she spoke. Her eyes giving a flicker before disappearing. Since Georgina was part demon portal jumping was very common, something I am unable to do. Many witches could also achieve this task, but at last I was not a witch. Once we reached the Mansfield, I noticed we were walking into a losing battle. They were vampire, witch, and werewolf hunters already on the attack. I saw many dead and many I had not realize were supernatural. Georgina dramatically slipped off the one of her gloves and with a little wave of her hand, dark venom was at her disposal. "Now" she breathed as the black gas quickly flew grabbed the hunters by their throats lifting them from the ground. "You didn't think I would let you have all the fun" Georgina giggled as she walked into the crowd. Touching her face with the ungloved hands causing dark veins to run up her face. "Georgina" Elijah hissed as she passed. "I told you we would meet again" Georgina said giving Elijah a little wink. He turned to Klaus. "What shall we do with them?" Elijah asked his brother referring to the hunters at her grasp. Klaus looked at Georgina. She gave a shrug. "I was thinking torture" she clearly said to Klaus. "Torture!" One of the witches cried. "Yes" Georgina nodded to the witch before turning towards the hunters. They were struggling, trying to break free. "Down" Georgina whispered to her venom. The hunters fell to their knees gasping for air. Georgina slowly walked towards the closest hunters. Her eyes quickly turning black with excitement. She approached a man in his late 40, bald, wearing black like all the others. "Who sent you" she angrily said. "Disgusting demon" he spit onto Georginas shoes. "Fine, take your knife and cut your wrist until your hand falls off" Georgina said calmly tilting her head. The man grabbed a knife from his left pocket and began cutting him. I could feel Georgina grow more powerful which each of the mans screams. Elijah began to step forward but Klaus pulled him back. "We can't" Klaus said as Elijah took a breath. "What about you?" Georgina said pointing to a young girl in her teens. "Who sent you?" She asked again. "She's a child" a hunter yelled. "That doesn't effect me" Georgina smiled. The girl cried as a bite mark form on her neck. Vampire bites. "Georgina stop this" Elijah shouted pushing passed Klaus. "Only when they tell me who they work for" Georgina protest. "Peter Vaughn" the young girl cried. "One of the five?" Klaus asked. "Yes" she said tears running down her face. "Perfect" Georgina said dropping her hold on the girl. "I don't like to leave business unfinished" Georgina giggled as the heads of the hunters were sliced clean off by her icy glare, all but one. Georgina had left the young girl who sat still cry blood dripping from her neck. The crowd of supernatural gasped and some screamed. "Now little one go tell your employer not to come after me again, take a head as proof if you would like" Georgina said to the young girl, who quickly stood up, running scared half to death. "She didn't take a head" Georgina sadly said as she turned back to Elijah and Klaus her dark venom fading. "You monster" a werewolf yelled her eyes turning yellow as she run towards Georgina. Everything was moving so quickly. Georgina put her hands in front of herself forgetting one was ungloved. As the werewolf hit Georginas raw hand she turned to ash were she stood. Georgina gasped looking back down at her hands. She quickly put the glove back on. Georgina looked back up at the rest of the supernaturals they all had one of two looks. One angry and the second fear. Georgina love chaos and fear, but not when it was inflicted the same way her first love had died in was agony. "I'm sorry" she whispered tears in her eyes letting back in. Georgina had a soft loving heart that she protected with anger. My eyes turned white they blue. I could feel Georginas pain. I could see her memories of her first love. I had to fix this accident. I looked down at the pile of burnt ash. I knelt down picking up a sprinkle. I could hear the whispers. I closed my eyes hell fire forming in my hand heating the ash. I didn't understand what was happening but a part of me new this was the right thing to do. Once the ash was hot enough I threw it the air, as it fell in reformed a life. I reached my hands up catching the newly formed baby. "What happened?" A werewolf asked. "She reincarnated the dead wolf" Elijah softly smiled. I slowly stood up my body sore from the magic use. "Everyone meet Lilian the first hell hound" she smiled looking down at the baby, I gently held her in my arms. "A hell hound" Klaus wondered. "A werewolf who can command hellfire" I said looking up at him. "I've never heard of anything like it" a witch said stepping forward. I thought to myself 'neither have I'. I walked over to the pack of wolfs gently transferring the baby from my arms to theirs. I knew she would be loved with the wolfs. I gave her a little wave goodbye before turning to Klaus and Elijah. "You both owe me a dance tonight" I giggled walking past them. They followed closely behind.