Fourteen

A/N: Guys! I'm sorry for the late update! I'm writing this story on the go so it takes a while. Updates will be irregular though I really wish it didn't have to be. 

My mind is pretty scattered nowadays so I keep working on many books at the same time. Don't worry cause I'm not forcing myself to do it. My mind just doesn't seem to work on the same plot but jumps here and there. 

So I am also working on a book that will be not too long, around 25~30 chapters. I will start uploading that book when I finished it all. I already wrote the beginning and ending for it! It's one of the books you guys looked forward to.

Jeno felt like he was back in the age when you would listen to dramas on the radio (not that he knew what it actually was like). He cackled and gasped as he listened on to Eric's sufferings on the other side. 

He felt like he was invading privacy but then it was his name being called out. Jeno had to check whether he was hearing correctly when he heard Juyeon talking to Eric. 

(In Italic since Jeno is hearing it through the phone)

"Ju-Juyeon, what are you doing?"

"It's hyung to you. I'm older than you."

"Alright then. Juyeon hyung, can you please stop pushing me onto the bed whenver you come to my place?"

"Why not? You prefer the floor?"

"Wha- no!"

"Who was that earlier?" 

Good question, Jeno thought. Jeno hadn't exactly told Eric about Jaemin. He and Jaemin had a sort of simple yet complicated relationship. The two started friendship when they worked at a bar but quit together since the owner was abusive. From then, the two started doing their own thing and became camboys part-time. Also, they were friends..... with benefit. 

"Didn't you hear what he just said? He said we were fuckbuddies!" 

Good going, Eric, Jeno thought. He adjusted his position on the bed, listening intently. 

"Then do you only get in the mood with him?"

"What the hell? Ok, you know what? Stop, this is getting ridiculous."

"No, you are ridiculous. You were the one who started flirting with me and got me to agree to have sex with you. And when I got here, you refuse but I find you trying to get into someone else's pants."

"There are some misunderstandings that I can't really explain."

"I'm all ears."

"So, uh, I-"

"Eric!" Renjun yelled.

Jeno got startled and his phone jumped in his hands for a couple of times before plopping down his bed. He sighed in relief. Then he turned around to yell at Renjun when his voice got lodged in his throat.

Renjun was standing at his door with his white shirt and grey shorts in all its glory. The light from the living room was shining from behind Renjun making him glow like an angel's halo. 

And Jeno was forming dirty thoughts about that angel. He blinked rapidly as if that would wash away the image of Renjun. 

"I've been calling for you all this time. Why didn't you answer me?" Renjun pouted.