Part 19: Fives so good

"Good morning princess", Five said. I decided to ignore him all day today to see what would happen. (That always works out great). "Princess hello", he said. I just grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. He got a little angry but that quickly faded to a sad and concerned face. "Baby did I do something wrong", he asked and again I just ignored him. "BABY", he he yelled desperately. I kept ignoring him. I went downstairs and started making me some breakfast. He spacial jumped behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and it took all my strength not to smile or move. (It's still the weekend that everyone but me and him are gone). I finished cooking and make our plates and sat down. "Thanks", he said excitedly. I ignored him and he just ate his food in silence. He offered me the rest of his breakfast and I just took it and ate it ignoring him. "You're welcome silence", he said a little annoyed. I finished eating and ran upstairs to our room and locked our door before he could come in. "Babe open the door please", he begged and again I ignored him. I got horny when I saw his new post on Instagram:

 I got horny when I saw his new post on Instagram:

(Literally my favorite picture irl). So I decided to touch myself and make sure I was quiet so he wouldn't hear me. I heard the front door open then slams shut again. He must have left but I didn't care. I moaned loud and I moaned his name. I was moaning so loud and my eyes were shut that I didn't hear him come back and enter our room. (Obvi he spacial jumped in). "Oh what's this", he said. I flashed my eyes open but just ignored him and went to our bathroom locking the door and laying on a towel on the floor. I grabbed my brush and shoved it in and out and tried to stay quiet. I closed my eyes and again didn't hear him swoosh in. I felt a strong grip on the brush and my hand. I opened my eyes to see Five pushing it in and out further. "Maybe this will make you talk", he said. I ignored that he was there and just let go of the brush letting him take control. I refused to make any noise because I'm obviously still trying to ignore him. "Come on make some noise otherwise it feels weird", he said. He pushed it in a little further and I gasped at the sudden mi movement. "God finally you made a noise", he said. I couldn't help it anymore and I let out all my moans. "FUUUUCK", I moaned out. "Oh she speaks I thought she went mute", he said going said annoyed. "Fuck me", I moaned out. "Mmm nah", he said pulling the brush out quickly and leaving me there. I got mad because I was close and he took it out so I got up and grabbed his arm. "Pleaseeeee", I begged. "Oh now you want to talk", he said. "It was a prank I was doing an ignoring you all day prank which stopped being effective now", I said. "Oh we're you now", he said. "Yessss now please daddy", I begged again. "Come here", he said pulling my waist into his. I pulled into his face with mine and kissed him. We kissed and he picked me up wrapping my legs around his torso. He slammed me down on the bathroom counter and parted his lips from the kiss and taking a short breather and went down to my neck leaving hickies and love bites. I moaned when he went at it on my sweet spot. He kissed further down my body to my chest as I only had a short crop top on that was loose in my chest. "Haaaaaaa", I moaned out. He pulled my crop off and kissed down my stomach and leaving hickies. He then kissed and sucked my thighs leaving marks there too. He pulled my thong down to my ankles and kissed my clit. He started shoving his tongue in and out of me hole and stared up to me. I looked into his eyes and we locked eye contact. But soon the pleasure took over and my eyes rolled back and I threw my head back and cracked our bathroom mirror. "Oh shit", I moaned out. He kept going adding his fingers in one at a time causing me to tear up. The pleasure became too much and tears rolled down my face as my eyes stayed rolled back into my head. "Fff cccaan- iii", I tried saying . "Yeah go ahead", he said. I released on his fingers and tongue and he obviously cleaned it all up. He came up and kissed me and when he pulled away I leaned my head back lightly against the now cracked mirror. "Tired already Damn", he stated. "I'm sorry let me catch my-y breathe first", I said. "Yeah sure", he said. "Fuck maybe I should ignore you more", I laughed out still catching my breathe. "No don't do that", he laughed out. I finally caught my breath and pulled his face in front of mine and kissed him. It turned into a heated make out session. He pushed into me more causing me to hit the mirror again breaking it in that spot completely. "Oh shit", I said smiling. "Whoops we'lol have to fix that later", he said. I pulled on his shirt to tell him to take it off. He quickly took it off and went back to kissing me. I pulled his belt off and he pulled his pants and boxers off. (Sorry if you think I'm sexualizing him that's not my intention it's just the five character). He shoved his face in mine more and I slammed into the mirror again but this time it didn't do anything. He was roughly kissing me and stuck his full length in hitting my stomach. I gasped and he took that opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. He pulled out completely and shoved it all in again. I moaned loud and he started thrusting in and out. I arched my back, head falling back, and pushed my hips closer to him. He grabbed my waist and moved it in rhythm with his thrusts. My eyes rolled back and I swear I seen stars. I screamed out in pleasure and he got faster and sloppier. "Fuuuuuuck", he groaned out. "I'm so close", I moaned out. "M m m me too", he moaned out. He pushed in and out one more time and came inside me. "I didn't cum yet", I whined. "Sorry", he said. He picked me up and sat in the spot I was sitting and sat me on his thigh. "No no no no you know I hate this", I said. "Why", he asked. "I just do it feels weird to me it's complicated", I said. "It's okay please just do it", he half begged half insisted. "Ugh fine", I said. He started moving his thigh roughly against my pricey and I moved my hips with him. I slowly closed my eyes and went faster. "Ugh uhhhhh", I moaned out. "Keep going", he said grabbing my waist forcing me to go faster. "I'm sooooo close", I moaned out. "Don't cum yet", he said. "I can't hold it very much longerrrrr", I moaned out. "Don't cum until I say", he said in a more persistent tone. "Fuuuck", I moaned. I screamed form overstimulation. "Iiii can't hold it", I said accidentally releasing a little. "Keep going keep holding it", he said. "Iiiiiiii ccccant", I said moaning louder. I screamed I'm pleasure as I released everything I was holding in. I rode out my high and just stayed on his thigh trying to catch my breath. "Shit I'm sorry I couldn't hhold it", I said breathlessly. "It's okay come here", he said pulling my face into his and kissing me slowly and passionately. "Damn that was amazing", I said finally catching my breath. "Yeah it was", he said. He carried me to the bed and I layed in him half awake. "I'm too tired to get dressed again", I said half awake. "Me too", he said. My breathe slowed down and I fell into a deep sleep. "I love you", is all I heard before I was out. He fell asleep while I layed on him naked. Our naked bodies layed together as we slept.