letter fifteen.

dear diary,

i talked to my mom about it. about the carving. if that really was the cliff. if that's where she died.

as sad as it is, it's true. after my dad died my mom moved back to his home town. my mom never told his mom about me, hell, she never even met her. but from what i hear she was pretty terrible anyways.

it's weird knowing that i'm in the same place my dad was years ago. he's seen these streets, he knows the people, he's fucking been here.

i cried when my mom told me that, because i finally felt like i had something other than sadness surrounding me.

i don't think i'll ever forget what my mother said to me.

"ashton and i, we were just two people who fell in love with the right person at the wrong time. he needed me, and i needed him, but the timing was just off. he was simply getting worse while i was recovering. we fit together like puzzle pieces but we were both so bent we couldn't stick together.

...we were in love. but he could only show love in tattoos and letters, and it wasn't enough. he never felt like enough. he missed her, venus. he would whisper her name during his nightmares and slur it when he was drunk. she ruined him. and then he me. i like to think that if we had met in different worlds it could have worked, but the timing would always be off."

i keep telling myself that luke and i can make this, whatever 'this' is, work out.

but when has teenage romance ever worked out?

love,

mercury

-

guys i have such major writers block im so sorry like i really tried but nothing is coming together

and because of this writers block i need someones help. if you have like any great idea about how i should go on with this story PLS MESSAGE ME i will give u creds and we can be friends

okay BYE GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

srry this was short pls forgive me