Part 4

Hi guys *hugs*

So, this is my first story on ShiVi. I am not sure how many parts this story will contain, so for now I am considering this as a SS. And if you have a better title suggestion than do give.

This story starts when Raavi insults Shiva during the Kuldevi Pooja.

I hope you guys will like it. Happy reading guys.

Part 4

Sun rays fell on the beautiful couple who were sleeping in each other's arms. Shiva rubbed his eyes as sun rays fell on him. He tried to stretch his arm but felt heaviness on his arm. He looked to find a beautiful innocent face of his wife sleeping on his chest.

Flashes from last night came and he remembered why they ended up in this position and with that thought anger also resurfaced. Now he was just waiting for Raavi to get up so that he can go and teach that girl a lesson.

Raavi stirred in her sleep as she felt sun rays, she snuggled more into her pillow and hid her face in it.

This caused havoc in Shiva's body. He was getting attracted to this woman, for other boys it was quite normal but for him. No. he never got attracted to any women. He was always committed to his work and family only and also to this chipkali. Yes, after his mother and Dhara bhabhi if he talked to or touched any girl then it was this chipkali of his be it in rivalry only. Apart from this he never paid attention to any girl.

And this girl right now was snuggling more into him, he tried to wake her up 'Raavi.'

Raavi mumbled 'Hmm. Abhi uthungi bas 5 minute.' the movement of her lips tickled his chest.

He, like a good boy, obliged to what she said and waited for five minutes in that same position.

He again spoke shaking her a bit 'Uth ab. Ho gaye 5 minute. Dekh teri vajah se main bhi nahi uth pa raha.'

'Maine tujhe pakad ke rakha..?' she spoke only to be stopped by seeing their position.

'Pakad rakha hai' she said with a sheepish smile. Shiva too gave her a sheepish smile.

Raavi recalled everything and a smile crept on her lips when remembered how he took care of her and she spoke genuinely 'Thank you Shiva. Kal mere sath rehne ke liye or vaha se bachake lane ke liye.' she said still in his embrace.

'Tu toh bach gayi par vo Rishita nahi bachegi aaj' he spoke and tried to get up and saw her still lying on him 'Tu pura din aise hi rahegi kya?'

'Koi dikkat nahi hai mujhe waise' she blurted absentmindedly.

Shiva was happy and shocked at the same time, he spoke 'Huh?'

Raavi came out of her thoughts and spoke 'Umm mera matlab hai ki uth rahi hu. Sara din kyu rahungi aise. Kaam nahi karne kya?' she got up and sat facing him.

Shiva spoke teasing her 'Acha matlab kam na hote toh leti rehti aise hi?'

Raavi widened her eyes at his naughty side 'Shiva tu kaisi batein kar raha hai besharmo jaisi. Mera vo bhootnath kaha gya.'

'Chup kar chal. Or ready hoja aaj Rishita ki waat lagne wali hai.' he spoke with evil expressions.

Raavi asked innocently 'PAr kyu?'

'Kyu matlab? Usne jo tere saath kia kya main chod dunga use. Kabhi nahi' he spoke dangerously.

'Dekh Shiva usne jo kia mere saath kia tujhe use kuch kehne ki zarurat nahi hai.' Raavi tried to calm him.