TOURNAMENT❄

🌌🌙🌌🌙🌌🌙🌌🌙🌌🌙

Hopes pov

I woke up with a pounding headache my body felt like it had been in a car crash. I couldn't remember a thing where I was, how I got here or where my family was.

Then all of a sudden i felt my neck start to burn I started to scream in agony I then heard heels clicking and walking towards me.
The closer the person got the more pain I received.

Then the person grabbed my hair and forced me to look at them in the eye.

Then I saw HER the bitch I hate the most the bitch who ruined my family
........ Cheryl

I lunge at her but she just flings me across the wall like rage doll. She then grabs a fist full of my hair and bangs my head on the rock like wall repeatedly.

She then let's go and walked out of the room as if nothing happened I'll admit i was scared shitless since she was stronger than me

I then start to realise who I was in was thee Hope Andrea Mikealson I came from the strongest family in the world ( she doesn't know about the blossoms yet)
Some dumb girl who is my "cousin" can't be stronger than me there no way it doesn't make sense the only way for her to be stronger than me is for aunt bex to be stronger than my father but she's not.

So she must be bluffing right? She can't really be THAT powerful it's not possible?

"I really need to get out of here" I muttered to my self.

Then I finally let the place I'm in sink in it looks like a place from the medieval

"This girl is crazy!" I said in disbelief
Just then I heard a male chilling voice that bought shivers to my spine

"Oh she is she really is"......