Fortune Reading #2: Success

Let's use the tarot cards above to predict your achievements

For those working hard to achieve a goal: Concentrate on your wish and carefully choose among the numbers above on which card you want to open.

Ready? Let's begin
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Choose a number card from above then let's reveal it
SCROLL DOWN

1

1.) Gleaming Lights

The path to your success is indeed dark but there are some lights present to guide your way. If everything seem hopeless, search for the light whether it's support from friends or family, some rest, or something to look forward to, find your light.

2.) The Dark Side of the moon

This goal is one of the most difficult. Rely well on your instincts as there is trouble ahead. But if you follow your intuitions, success will be within reach

3.) The Knight of Swords

This knight is gritty. However, you tend to do whatever it takes to reach your goal. Be careful as others may be affected because of your decisions. The knight is not as mature as the King of Swords so he is prone to charging down the wrong path. Be wary of others.

4.) The Siren

The Siren is from the extended cards (the variation and not the original). It is not a normal card--meaning these cards are of the new age. However, the siren particularly brings trouble to the future of those attracted to it.  As a siren, be careful not to use other people to achieve your goals--especially your loved ones.

5.) The Sun

Your inner child is active during this journey. Be careful of being overly optimistic. There is a path to success ahead but it is not a straight one.