A Taste of Chaos Ch. 1

By: DaddyIrishman

Author's Note: Before I say anything I want to make one thing clear, this is HEAVILY inspired by The Task's Lost Lord series on Literotica. He hasn't posted in years and I did reach out asking for permission to post this story that is built off of the framework of the world he created in his series but I never heard back. That said I am giving COMPLETE credit to TheTask for the world, ideas and framework of my new story. I took the world, framework, ideas and concepts from his world because I have to say, I really really enjoyed it and it inspired me to come up with my own tale in the world that he created. Many of the events and plot items come up in mine as well, as I said it is HEAVILY inspired by his. But this is my own unique work and my own take on the world he made and wanted to share it. It does NOT follow the same storyline or even have any of the same characters in it save for a few. Let me give a few details to try to explain before we get into it. IT does follow the Lord of Lust Asmodeous like it did in TheTask's story, but in this one he transfers his power to an unknown demon instead of turning an 18 year old human into a new Demon Lord. Again, similar plot point but my own take on it. Several events in TheTask's story were ones I really liked and wanted in my own, so I used them with my own twist on them. Such as the new Demon Lord getting married, the war with Heaven and the angels etc. I am sure you as the reader will find many examples of this if you have read his story, and for those that haven't I recommend doing so as its a fun read. All that being said, this is my own take on The Task's world and I give FULL credit for his work and inspiration for my own work and hope that you enjoy the tale.

Lastly, once again I do NOT have an editor and I am NOT a good editor myself. Please try to ignore any errors you find (and I am sure there are plenty) and I hope it doesn't take away from the enjoyment of the story itself. If you find you want to work with me and help me edit this story or my other series, The Silver Guardian, then let me know and we can talk and see if we can work something out.

Now, lets get this show on the road....

Chapter 1

Asmodeous was brooding as he walked along the streets of his capital city. As the Lord of Lust in the Land of Lust, one of the seven circles of sin, he was the highest authority and power and one of only seven Archdemons that ruled over the Seven Deadly Sins. He had been at this for untold millennia and he was tired of it. He was the only original Ruler of Sin left, the others passing and having their power transfer to their successor time after time, but he never had.

Not for lack of desire though, he had been searching for several hundred years for a worthy successor and even though he had several children, none were appropriate to rule the Land of Lust and his realm. No doubt they were capable leaders on the roles they had risen to, but they were not to be his successors. He had scried into every race and realm save for Heaven and the Angels for ages looking for a successor but he had yet to find one and was becoming increasingly desperate for it. He was ready to pass on and let someone else rule if only he could find what he was searching for. He wanted someone with vision, someone new who would lead the Land of Lust into a new era and be a stabilizing force. Fierce and strong but not just the typical self serving demon that most were. Much like humans not all demons or the other humanoid races in the circles were inherently evil or bad. Sure they all had it within themselves just like humans did, and yes they were demons and tended to indulge in sin far more frequently, but demons had a wide range or emotions and morals too and had the capacity for great good as well as great evil. Sure it was much rarer to find ones that were kind and kept to themselves but it wasn't unheard of.

Asmodeous walked through the crowd on the streets seeing any number and colors of demons and races talking, working, buying and selling, and as this was the Land of Lust, yes even fucking and fighting. Demons came in all kinds of colors and shapes and sizes with the only true rarities being white and black. Black and white demons were the rarest and generally considered royalty for the most part black demons always had the highest power and strength, their natural gifts being far above any others but white demons were just below that and depending on the individual could be even more powerful than black demons depending on circumstances. Asmodeous naturally was a black demon but he had pulled in all of his appendages and polymorphed himself so that he wouldn't be recognized. He had slipped his personal guard in the palace, the Sins of Lust, his personal guards and closest subordinates, the strongest save for Asmodeous himself with some notable exceptions in unique demons that belonged to certain groups and organizations.