Taking a break, from gagging on deez nuts

Mr. clean was exceptionally horny today. He couldn't stop thinking about Steve's luscious lips... His soft skin... His sexy ass long stomach. It really turned clean on. He jacked off several times but the bulge wouldn't go away. Clean was panicking, he had work in 20 minutes and he doesn't want to go out in public with a humongous bulge in his boxers. Mr. Clean looked through the internet for Steve Harvey's nudes and eventually found a porn tape of him and his dog. The way Steve's dick looks.. Really made clean bust a nut. Not just any nut! In fact that nut was so long and so nutty that Mr. Clean screamed because that shit felt so good. His room covered in nutter butter, his hand smelled like semen and shit. He looked on his shit stained watch to realize that it's passed 20 minutes and he's late for work! The papers he was suppose to bring were all stained with semen, it took him over an hour to write and now all that hard work was for nothing.. Mr. Clean was pissed off. "This was all Steve's fault! If he hadn't grabbed my ass during our lunch break I wouldn't be horney today!" Mumbled Mr. Clean. 

Meanwhile with Steve, he was worried about Mr. Clean.. Steve wished that he didn't grab Mr. Clean's ass.. He thinks that he did something wrong. For the rest of the day he thought about the worst possible thing to happen in his head. "What if he moved? What if he told my wife? WHAT IF HE'S AVOIDING ME, WHATIFWHATIFWHATIF!!" Is all Steve could think about.