Chapter 2

Remus's P.O.V

I woke up on the couch by my brother singing Disney songs. Probably fell asleep during the movie night. I sit up looking at the kitchen where my brother and the rest are. "What the f*k Roman! Why do YOU sing...*looking at the clock*... at 8 am in the morning?!"
My brother continues singing but louder this time. " Kiddo, please don't curse." 'Dad' says. Weak.

I stand up and walk to my room to change. I look into my closet to find some clothes. I chose out a black t-shirt with a octopus holding a gun, black ripped jeans with a green plain hoodie.
I walk back out into the hall  and go back to the kitchen. "Well hello Remus." I hear Logan say while reading the newspaper. "Hey nerd." I say back. Patton is cooking pancakes,  while Roman and Virgil are arguing about the best Disney movie.  I sat down and looked at my phone. I looked at the news( Who the hell is this-) and saw this article 'The DragonWitch defeated by The Superheroes!'. 

Superheroes
Superheroes
  Superheroes 
Superheroes
Superheroes
Superheroes
SUPERHEROES

Reading that felt so boring and weird.
I got brought back out my mind by Patton saying breakfast was ready.
We all ate and after that I went to my room.

-2 weeks later-

Remus's P.O.V

Me and the rest (Patton,Logan,Roman and Virgil) where watching TV when instead of the serie we were watching
came the news with some shoking news
"Breaking news! It seems the dragonwitch escaped! Look at the shoking scene!"The news lady said.
We were al shocked with what we saw. We saw the DragonWitch breaking down a large building , people where screaming and shouting for help. The news lady began talking or should I say shouting again. "And I just got a melding that the DragonWitch is still in jail!
We don't know who is inporsenating the DragonWitch but we sure need the Heroes their help!" We all look at eachother and they all say "We need to help."