Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Daddy!" sigaw ni Fury at patakbong lumapit kay Kurt.

Yumakap si Kurt sa anak at hinalikan ito sa noo.

"You must be Kurt." we lookex at lolo.

"Good morning sir." Kurt said.

6 am in the morning in Spain is my waking up time kaya nasalubong ko si Kurt.

"You're my grand-daughter besfriend, right?" he asked.

"Yes sir." Kurt answered.

Lolo just nodded. Pinatulak nya sa nurse nya yung wheelchair nya.

"Where's Frida?" he asked.

"Kahapon pa sya umalis dito. Hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa bumabalik." sagot ko. "May imi-meet daw sya."

I LOOKED at my cellphone because it vibrate.

"Hello Dave?"

("You're in Spain right?") he asked.

"Yes, why?" I curiously asked.

("One of Frida's man is in Spain right now.") he said. ("I will send you the hotel and the room number. The owner of the hotel is my friend. The man reserved a room.")

"Okay okay. Thank god I brought my small camera." I said.

("I will send na. Bye.") he said.

Binaba nya na yung tawag.

Dave:
Hotel, Isla del Amor hotel. Floor, 5. Room, 200. Asked the staff an extra key just tell them the room number. 9 pm ay nandyan na sila Frida and I reserved a room for you.

Me:
Thank you Dave.

Dave:
Welcome

3 pm ay may practice na sila Fury. Kaming dalawa ni Kurt ang maghahatid sa kanya sa hotel kung saan gaganapin yung fashion runway.

KURT is already awake.

"Kurt, pagkahatid natin kay Fury ay may pupuntahan tayo." I said.

"Where?" he asked.

"Sa may Isla del Amor Hotel. Nandun si Frida kasama yung lalaki nya mamayang alas nuebe. I need to put my small camera there." I said.

Tumango lamang sya.

PAGKADATING namin sa hotel kung saan magpa-practice si Fury ay agad akong lumapit kay tito kasama si Fury.

"Fury this is my tito. And tito this is Kurt daughter." I said.

"Hello po." sabi ni Fury at nagmano pa kay tito.

"His daughter is very polite." he said and looked at me. "Ako ng bahala dito. The practice will end in 6pm."

"Ahm tito may pupuntahan kami ni Kurt. Pwedeng ikaw nalang maghatid kay Fury sa bahay?" I asked.

"Sure! Buti nalang at kasama ko si Debh." sabi nya.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Nasa may dressing room nagsusukat din." he said.

NANDITO na kami sa may hotel. Lumapit kami sa may reception.

"Good afternoon mam, sir. Did you reserve a room?" the girl asked.

"Ahm, the room 200." I said.

"You're mam Lona?" she asked and I nodded.

She gave me a two key.

"The one key mam, is your room key." she said.

"Thank you miss." I said.

Pagkaakyat sa fifth floor ay hinanap kaagad namin ni Kurt yung room 200. I opened the door and get my small camera.

I put the camera behind the book. The bookshelf is in above the wall in front of the bed.

"Did you already connect it?" I asked Kurt.

He nodded. "Yes." he said.

"Let's go to the other room." I said.

He locked the door and run to the other room. I opened the door and we go inside.

He put the laptop above the table and sit in the sofa.

"We will wait here in 6 hours." he said.

"Yah." I respond.

"Do you want to eat?" he asked.

"Later nalang siguro. I'm sleepy. I want to sleep. Dyan ka na muna." I said.

Sinarado ko yung malaking kurtina. I removed my shoes and lie down in the bed.

I closed my eyes and I sleep peacefully.

Kurt PoV

I looked at Lona sleeping peacefully in the bed.

Fuck! She's still beautiful even her back!

I looked at the laptop and my forehead furrowed when I heard a footstep in room 200 in the earphone connected to the laptop.

A man go inside the bedroom like he's looking for something. When he looked at the bookshelf my heart beats fast because there's a possibility that he can see the camera.

I breath properly when he didn't move any books and he didn't saw the camera!

Lumabas na sya ng hotel room. Tumayo ako para tumawag umorder ng pagkain dahil alam kong gutom na si Lona pagkagising.

That's her job before every vacation. Sleep, eat, watch or read and sleep again and the routine repeat every day.

I looked at her again and she was facing the right side so I can see her face properly.

I walked in the bed and seat there. I touched his hair and I bend a little to kiss her forehead.

"I missed you so much, baby." I whispered.

I stand up and go to the sofa again to wait the order and after the order delivered I will sleep.

Lona PoV

I woke up and the sun is still up because the sunset time here in Spain was 9 pm.

I looked at the sofa and I saw Kurt sleeping there. His position is uncomfortable because the sofa is sofa size is small for him.

Why he didn't sleep besides me? The bed is big and we will never touch our skin.

I stand and and walk to him. Kinalabit ko sya pero halinghing lang ang naririnig ko sa kanya.

"Kurt, duon ka na sa kama matulog. Baka masakit na likod ko." bulong ko habang kinakalabit sya.

"Natutulog ka dun eh. Dito nalang ako." sabi nya at tumagilid pa ng higa habang nakapikit.

"Hindi na ako matutulog. Lumipat ka na sa kama." bulong ko.

He opened his eyes but it's just a half open. Bumangon sya at dahan dahan na naglakad papuntang kama para matulog.

I walk to the bed too. I cover him with the blanket and my eyes widened when he pulled me that's why I fall to his hard chest.

"Dito ka lang, Lona." bulong nya habang nakapikit.

"Later, Kurt. I need to do something." I said.

Hindi sya sumagot at hinigpitan ang yakap sa akin. I looked up to his handsome face.

I smiled because I imagine our beautiful daughter will be his carbon copy but that imagine is just imagine and no one can change that I'm just thinking of my own fantasy.

------------
Nahirapan ako sa PoV ni Kurt. Alam kong mali yung grammar pero biglang pumasok sa utak ko na madaming english. I will never do that again!