Dreamnap smut

A/N: Sorry the angst is taking a while to write lol- so take this while you wait! (My second comfort ship) please dont tell me to do dnf- anyway enjoy!!

CW:Praising kink, Degrading kink, Rough sex, Shock collar, Master kink, Pain Kink, Sex toys Swearing.

A/N:This is one of my first smuts so it isnt the best owo

Top:Both but mostly sapnap

Bottom:Both but mostly dream

Dream POV:

Sapnap walked in the house and slammed the door shut. "Yo- are you good, Pandas?" I asked. "I'm fine." He snapped back "You aren't fine tell me wh-" "I said I'm fine! Fuck off, Clay." He inturrupted. 'Wtf is wrong with him, he thinks he can just walk into the house like that and scream at me? I think someone deserves to be punished.' I thought to myself. He walked upstairs and slammed our bedroom door, I followed shortly after and knocked on the door. "Fuck off Dream!!" He screamed from the inside. I walk in anyway "Who the fuck do you think your talking to, Panda? You dont come into this house fucking slam these doors and scream at me. You fucking whore." "Wait Dream I'm sor-" He whimpered "I think someone deserves a punishmesnt if they want to be such a bitchy slut."

3rd persons POV: (I find it easier to write in 3rd person.)

Dream pinned Sapnap to the bed and put his (Dreams) knee on Sapnaps crotch. "Dream- I'm sorry! I was having a bad d-" He was cut off with Dreams lips meeting his. "Shut up you fucking whore." Dream got off him "Strip." He (Dream) Demanded. Sapnap disobeyed, "So it's gonna be like that huh? No prep for you then." "N-no! Dream I'm sorry!" Sapnap begged. "Call me master during s3x." (I feel kinda uncomftorable saying sex idk why but yh) "Now are you gonna listen like a good slut and strip for master?" Dream demanded more than asked, Sapnap finally obeyed and stripped. Dream started softly kissing his neck and leaving hickeys all over. "A-aahh~" sapnap moaned. 'Found it' Dream thought to himself and started abusing that part of Sapnaps neck. "F-fuck~" He was a moaning mess at this point. Dream then started kissing from Sapnaps neck all the way to his hips. "You've been such a good slut for me, maybe you deserve a bit of prep" "P-please~" Sapnap moaned "Please what?" "P-Please just f-fuck me ! I've been a bad boy! P-Please master I j-just n-need you inside me!" Sapnap begged.

After prep bc that shit is so boring to write and i honestly hate writin it- (It is still important tho!) YES- very important and consent < 3

"Get on your hands and knees." He demanded, Sapnap obeyed. Dream slid a ring onto sapnap's cock. "You dont cum until I say so okay slut?" Sapnap nodded. Dream lined up his dick with Sapnaps hole and slowly put the tip in. "Ready?" Dream asked "P-Please hurry~" Sapnap whined. Dream shoved his full lenghth into Sapnap and started thrusting. "F-FUCK Y-YES~ FUCK M-ME~~ A-AAH!!~" Sapnap moaned uncontrollably "F-FASTER!~" He cried. Dream started thrusting harder and faster. "F-FUCK~ MASTER!~ MASTER!~ MASTER!~ MASTER!~" Sapnap moaned out. "H-HOLY F-FUCK~ YES R-RIGHT THERE! FUCK~ H-HARDER MASTER!~" Sapnap moaned as Dream hit his prostate. Dream started thrusting harder abusing his prostate till he (Sapnap) Couldnt take it anymore. "F-fuck~ I-I'm close~ p-please let me cum!" Sapnap whined and moaned. "Beg for i-it baby~" dream demanded. "P-please let me cum! I-I've been such a good boy for master! I-I'll do anything! p-please!" Sapnap moaned inbetween thrust. "C-cum with me t-then baby~" Dream took off the cock ring and a few thrusts later Sapnap came then Dream came inside of him. Dream took his cock out and Sapnap collapsed.

"Y-you did so well baby~" Dream kissed him on the forhead, But Sapnap wanted more. After a few minutes Sapnap climed ontop of dream and started abusing his neck leaving love bites and hickeys. "m-mmh~" "We aren't done yet~ I haven't had my fun." Sapnap stripped dream "Now I'll be back so dont move, and dont touch yourself. Do you think you can manage?" Dream nodded and became impatient although Sapnap only left for about 2 minutes. After Sapnap returned he blindfolded Dream and tied his hands behing his back. "God you look so gorgeous.. and yet your all mine~" Sapnap took out his phone and took a few pictures, Dream hated being on camera thats why he hid his face in the first place but Sapnap knew if he praised him enough he'd feel better about it. "Such a pretty boy~" Sapnap cooed. Sapnap placed Dream on his lap and started playing with his (Dreams) nipples. "A-ahh~ S-Sapnap~" Sapnap stopped playing with them and placed dream on the bed "W-why'd you s-stop?" Dream asked. "Get on all fours but dont get off the bed." Sapnap demanded. "W-Why?-" "Just do it or else." Dream obeyed and got on his all fours, Sapnap grabbed a whip and slapped Dreams ass with it.

"A-AAH~" Dream moaned

"Whats my name." Sapnap asked

"U-uhm.. s-sapnap?"

*Whip* "Whats. My. Name." Sapnap asked again

"F-FUCK~ P-pandas?" Dream moaned

*Whip* "Wrong! Whats my name!" *Whip*

"D-DADDY~ A-AHH~" Dream moaned

"Good boy." Sapnap took off Dreams blindfold to see the tears in his eyes. He kissed him gently then started palming his (Dreams) Member. "a-ahh~" Dream moaned uncontrollably. Sapnap started jerking him off "Such a pretty boy.. and your all mine~" "F-fuck~" Dream was a moaning mess. "I-Im close!" "Cum for me pretty boy." Sapnap demanded. Dream came in sapnaps hand, Sapnap grabbed a vibrator from the bedside table and shoved it in dream with no warning. "A-AHH~ P-PLEASE! y-you know I-I c-cant handle s3x toys!" Dream whined. "Dont lie to me. You can and you will end of." Sapnap turned the vibrator to max. "A-AHH~ F-FUCK~~ DADDY!!~~" Sapnap stood and admired at his beautiful boyfriend. "I-im c-cumming!~" Dream moaned and came again. Sapnap turned of the vibrator and took it out.

(AFTER CARE ^ - ^ EEEEEE)

"You look so gorgeous darling~" "A-are we done" Dream panted "Yes we are. You did so well hun~" Sapnap picked dream up and placed him in the bathtub. "Such a messy boy" Sapnap giggled. He turned on the tap and jumped in with dream. Dream layed on sapnaps chest still panting a bit. "C-can you wash my hair please?" Dream asked "Of course luv. You did so well you deserve anything and everything" Sapnap smiled. Dreams eyes light up and he smiled, He loved being praised especially by his boyfriend. Sapnap scrubbed dreams long lushes hair and started to braid it. "Time to get out" Sapnap stepped and walked to their room to get dream and himself some clothes. After changing they both climbed into bed and cuddled until they fell asleep in each others arms.

1207 words! (Edited)

- Ghost