➤ Method's

F A L L I N G

- Sit down for 2 minutes to calm your body and mind to relax.

- Let down in a comfortable position.

- Imagine your running on a cliff in slo mo.

- Then you jump off of the cliff into the ocean or a field.

- Whilst falling whisper; "I'm shifting into (said reality)".

- Imagine someone from that reality pulling you up from the water or flowers.

- After you feel your chest jerk, open your eyes.

- Listen to subliminal's and or wind or ocean sounds to help.

                       P I L L O W

- Place your script under your pillow and read over making confirmation then go to bed.

                   C O N S C I E N C E

- Lay down.

- Keep your conscience awake (detailed imagines, affirmations, use senses, visualisation).

- Either open your eyes or go to sleep.

              I N  Y O U R  A R M S

- Lie down on your stomach with a pillow underneath and rest your head in the middle of it.

- Repeat "I want to shift into [romantic interest/comfort character] arms".

- Imagine walking into that persons arms and use all your senses and emotions you will feel being home.

- Close your eyes and say "I am shifting into [romantic interest/comfort character] arms" and say it with confidence.

- Once your sure you have shifted, open your eyes.

               O N E H U N D R E D

- lay down and count to 100 (no visualisation).

- After you feel like your floating, begin to affirm.

- When you feel your surroundings have changed, fall asleep.

V A L E N T I N O

- Read over your script.

- Leave a note for someone as your dr self at the bottom of your script.

- Imagine lying in the position your going to wake up in, in that reality.

- Use all of your 5 senses and walk around they room you are going to wake up in.

- Continue to visualise until you fall asleep or until you open your eyes (only for an awake method).