six; the lovers

Illumi's grip on Y/n loosened. He cupped her cheeks from behind and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Ever heard of the Phantom Troupe?" Illumi asked.

"Yeah..."

"We're the members of the phantom troupe. Chrollo is the head, while me and Illumi are one of the legs." Hisoka continued.

"We're killed by a hunter, we call him, Chain User....He was a psychopath, after he killed us, he made these porcelain dolls. Decades passed, our souls became linked with these dolls."

Y/n felt empathy for them. She forgot how they terrorized her. She felt so bad for their tragic stories, she wanted to cry.

"The other members of the Phantom Troupe are nowhere to be seen, no doubts about it. But as you can see, we look alive, so that means, there's a way to make you alive." Chrollo said, smirking.

"W-what way?"

"Let's play a game Y/n." Illumi sat with them, all of them facing Y/n.

"What game?"

"Run, Y/n, Run." The three of them said in sync.

Y/n didn't bother to move since she was confused on what's going on. She saw the smile on Hisoka's face disappeared.

Hisoka sighed. "Illumi, pin her." Hisoka said, looking away from her.

Y/n couldn't let out a scream because of how painful it is to have your skin and bones pinned on the wall. Illumi inserted multiple pins in her arms, while more blood started to spill everywhere.

She looked at the three desperately. Y/n's vision starts to become hazy due to exhaustion. The three didn't even feel bad, instead, they looked at her crumbled body like a piece of art.

Chrollo approached her. He cupped both of her cheeks. Both of their heads are a few inches close. "Before you die, I want you to experience one of the best things in the world, and that is...." Chrollo pulled her in a deep kiss. Their saliva mixed together while he played with her tongue. Y/n couldn't kiss him back, so Chrollo did the rest.

Chrollo pulled away and looked at her eyes. "The only way to bring us back is making you a doll." Chrollo said before licking all the blood from Y/n's arms.

Chrollo felt his body soften, he let out a deep sigh as if he was tired of being a doll for decades.

"I wanna g-go h-home...." Y/n said while coughing blood. Y/n wasn't aware of anything anymore, all she can hear is her breath and the voice in her head.

"Well, since you two are humans now....It's my tur-" Before Hisoka could finish, Illumi on the other hand, threw pins at him, hitting his vital spots. Hisoka dropped on the ground, on his knees, and both of his palms on the ground.

"Hisoka, ever since you joined the troupe, I knew you were a traitor." Chrollo said, looking down at Hisoka.

"Kurapika was your customer after all this time." Illumi said.

Hisoka didn't respond, all he did was let out a chuckle while watching the two walk away. He looked at the Y/n's lifeless body. He crawled his way to sit beside Y/n. He rested his head on hers, shedding a tear of defeat.

"We'll be a perfect family, Y/n....." Was his last words, holding her hand tightly.

Both of them suffered in defeat, with their rotting bodies turning hard until they were porcelain dolls. All Hisoka knows is he felt happy to die with the woman he loved.

10 years later

"Good Morning all of you!" The exaggerating voice of the tour guide greeted the thirteen people in front of her.

"Today we got a new piece we found from the haunted place of Phantom Funworld!" She said while leading the thirteen people to the 'piece' she was saying.

All of them stood before the two dolls in the glass in front of them. It was a porcelain doll of a magician with red hair, he had a soft smile plastered on his face, holding the other doll's hand. The other doll had cracks all over her arms. Her eyes were closed, and she looked very sad.

"His name is Hisoka, while the other's name is Y/n!" The guide stated.

"Fun fact! We weren't able to remove their hands, it seems like Hisoka really loves Y/n, considering that sweet smile of Hisoka!" The guide continued

"Can we please have time alone? We would love to admire this piece." A man with a tattoo on his forehead asked.

"Of course! What's your name sir? In case of emergency."

"Chrollo Lucilfer." He simply stated.

The thirteen of them watched the guide walk away. "Leader, who is she?" A small man wearing a bandana, covering half of his face.

"Her name's Y/n, she's the reason why all of you are not dolls anymore." Chrollo replied.

"Guess Hisoka loved her very much..." A girl with pink hair and blue eyes said.

"I know"