Chapter 1 The Departure

"Promise me" she said with a deep look in her eyes. I could tell she was serious. She looked straight into me with tears filling up her eyes. "Promise me" she said again. I took a deep breath. I knew that it would be hard for us living apart but there was no way for me to say no."Okay" I said with a smile "It's a promise". Her eyes filled up with joy as she leaped into my arms. We knew it would be hard, but my sister and I couldn't be separated forever. We will see each other one day, and my promise will be fulfilled. For her sake.

 I wish that I couldn't see her crying as the carriage pulled in since it was one of the last things I would see before I left. I never wanted this to happen, but the advisers decided for us. Me and Rin would be raised apart for 10 years. She would be prepared to take the role of queen, and I still don't know what I'll be doing for 10 years. We were only eight years old and yet we needed to be apart from each other for even longer then we knew each other. It just wasn't fair.

 "Rin!" I shouted as the carriage began to move. "I vow, that until there are no stars in the sky, that I will return and stay by your side. I will be faith full to you as a queen and as my sister. And I wish you luck and success as well as a long happy life, your highness."