The Incident

"Master! This is gonna be to hard! The virus was just discovered a few days ago!" Toko yelled out as Byakuya gave her a death glare. "Fukawa! We are going to find the cure today! This city will be saved and you know I am the savior of this city!" Togami yelled pinging Toko to the wall. "I'm going to find this cure so I don't have to do this later!" Toko looked up at him. "What do you mean I? I'm also here! I'm helping you out!" Toko argued back. "Your just a disgrace! Your just standing there doing nothing!" Togami said slapping her. "What do you mean!? I'm helping you out a lot!!" Togami looked at her and growled "Well move your lazy ass and help me!" He started climbing the ladder to the attic. "Togami you jerk!" Toko ran shaking the ladder. "Toko wait-"  The ladder caused the attic to break and some potions fell down on him. The glass went all over. Stabbing him and Toko. "Toko.. You jerk..." he moaned as he fell on her and more potions began to fall. "T-TOGAMI!" 

A few hours later Togami woke up. "H-huh.. What happened.." Togami asked himself. "W-wait why do I sound so high..?" He went to the closest mirror as he saw himself in Toko's body. "H-huh?! Th-this is I-impossible!?" Togami just remembered he is in the body who drools and stutters 24/7. "F-fucking bitch.." he said as he walked over to Toko who is in his body. He then looked around and said "Oh damn.. W-what a mess.." He bended down to his body which is now for right now is Toko's. "Fukawa.. W-wake up!" He slapped his body's face which cause Toko to wake up. 

"Thank god your awake!" Togami yelled causing Toko to shiver. 

"How am I talking to myself?!" Toko screeched causing making Byakuya slap himself.

"I have to explain everything don't I." Toko nodded as he sighed. "W-well after "the incident" we w-woke up in each others b-body." Toko looked at Togami like he was crazy. But she couldn't deny the truth. "So- We really did switch bodies?!" Toko said. "Well duh your talking to yourself technically. Idiot." He replied as Toko went back to her gloomy face. "Now we have two problems to solve. Damn it." Toko was about to open "her" mouth but Byakuya kept talking. "And I have to act like you until we have to find the cure! And you have to act smart and tough and careless but you don't know anything about that! But I don't want to teach you! Your just so stupid!" Byakuya kept going on as Toko broke to tears. "Stop crying you moron. I'll have to teach you. But the bad thing is I have to learn from you too." He growled throwing papers on to the grown and then stomping on them. "Fuckin' shit!!" He yelled. 

"Togami.. Stop that..!" Toko yelled making Byakuya madder. 

"You can't make me do anything. You are just some worthless fool." He argued back

Toko gained some courage and yelled back at him. "Well since we switched bodies we are going to have to treat each other like we normally do! So I have to treat you like how you treat me!" Togami was still angry but smiled. "That's good. You can learn how to stop loving me." Toko sighed and replied. "Then that means you have to act like you love me." Togami looked at her angry as ever but kept it in. "Fine. But teach me how to be like you." He sighed as Toko nodded. "Yes!! I'll be delighted! Now I'll know more things than ever!" Toko squealed as Byakuya started blushing. "That's right I guess. But we will have to find cure to the virus after. We need to find the solution to this problem first."

"What about the others?! Like Makoto, Kiri-" 

"Don't worry about them Toko. Right now, it's our time."

{Sigh I made it 660 words for a reason. I hoped you like this idiotic story I might never finish!}