Jiyoo - After-hours (G!P)

Yoohyeon was on her way back to her office after she had gone out to meet with the CEO of another company to discuss a possible collaboration. The meeting with the other company had gone well and all that was left for her and the other CEO, Lee Yubin, to do was sign the contract they had put together. But that was going to have to wait, because right now she had another meeting, with her own staff this time, to discuss the future plans and goals for her own company. They had recently finished up with their project so now they had to find something new to do.

As she stepped into the elevator she heaved a sigh, this was going to be a long day. She clicked on the button for the top floor, since that was where her office was, where she had to go to grab a few files.

She waited for the doors to close, however, when they did a hand stopped them and they opened again, and into the elevator walked a woman that made the young CEO heave another sigh. It was one of her employees, Kim Minji, also known as the employee of which no one understood why or how she was still working at the company, as she was always late and barely ever got any work done. When Minji first joined the company, she was hired as executive assistant to the CEO, but after discovering that she had been embezzling the company's money Yoohyeon had fired her, but she didn't fire the woman entirely. Instead she had given her a different job, for reasons she liked to keep secret, and after firing her she hired her again but as secretary. That however, didn't go very well either, as the woman would just not answer phone calls if she didn't feel like it and would just watch movies, play games and sleep in her office all day. The young CEO had then fired the woman again, and this time entirely. That didn't last long though. Because when the girl came begging for a job and a second, or well, third chance, she had hired her again, as personal assistant, a job that wasn't easy to mess up since it was not that complicated and didn't carry much responsibility with it. All the woman had to do were simple tasks like bringing her coffee and driving her around and such. And she was doing her job fairly well. She did what Yoohyeon would tell her to do, not always without complaining, but she always did it in the end. And yeah sure she was late a few hours almost every day but she always showed up eventually. Thinking about it made Yoohyeon realise that Minji was actually a terrible employee, but she couldn't fire her. She knew that the woman needed this job and, she also knew that she needed the woman.

"How did the meeting go?" Minji then asked, pulling the young CEO out of her thoughts.

"You mean the meeting you were supposed to drive me to and assist me during? It went great, but you would have known that had you been on time." she answered a little annoyed.

"Oh I'm sorry. I could have sworn I set my alarm last night, but apparently I didn't and I overslept." the older woman lied. Yoohyeon knew this was just another one of her excuses, but she wouldn't say anything about it. She had too much on her mind to be mad at the girl now for being late again so she just heaved a sigh and lightly shook her head.

"I'm sorry, I will be on time next time." the woman then said, noticing the annoyed expression on her boss' face.

"You always say that but you never do it. Today is already stressful enough without you not showing up and me having to call Siyeon to drive me there, causing me to almost be late to the meeting. Sometimes I wonder why I haven't fired you yet." the CEO said, the last part a mumble to herself, but Minji heard it.

"You know why." the older girl said with a smirk and Yoohyeon rolled her eyes at the girl's expression.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't here this morning to drive you. How about I make it up to you hm? Since it obviously upset you." the older girl said as she put a hand on the CEO's crotch.

"Not now, not here." the younger woman said as she grabbed the older girl's wrist to remove her hand from her crotch and at that the older woman pressed the stop button of the elevator before she turned towards the young CEO to face her.