kittys daddy | mpreg

phillum kitten battle....

callum was sitting in a vc with ben, nothing but silence coming from both of their mics as they failed to strike up convosation, it was sometime soon one of them would leave and blame it on bad wifi, but both of them were relying on eachother, as the minutes went by, there was a slight knock at bens door, and it picks up perfectly on his mic.

"come in i guess." ben said, thinking he was on mute and his camera was off, it wasnt, callum quickly muted and watched the camera of his little kitten.

"ben, get off the pc. dinners ready." a rather short bald man peeped his head through the door, looking like an egg, callum couldnt help but laugh. he must admit, the egg was quite attractive.

"but dad."
"but what?"
"im in a vc."
"well the vc can fucking wait, go and eat or else." he spat, opening the door fully, ben turned back to the pc to realise his mic was on and his camera.

"callum? please tell me you didnt see that."
his father was still standing there and behind ben, ben turned off his camera and said some final words before leaving.
"i have to go, ill be back soon, call u back."

ben!
be back soon discord daddy xxxxxxx

callum left the call and leaned back, not sure what he just witnessed.
but that bald man, everything about him, made him feel, good.

callum
k, also was that guy behind u ur dad? can he be my daddy too? :wink:

ben!
shut up idiot im trying to eat here, also yes that was my dad xxxx you proper fancy him xxx

callum
can i hook up w him 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

ben!
yhhhh sure, i dont think hes gay tho.

ben sent callum his address, and callum put on his coat and trampled out in the rain to meet the bald daddy.

- skipping smut cos i literallt just cant

1 months later... daddy

callum was starting to notice a rather weird baby bump forming in his tummy, like he was pregnant.

callum
ben im pregnant, its your dads xxx

ben!
what the fuck. YOU DIDNT USE PROTECTION!!, NOW MY BROTHER IS YOUR SON!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DADDY.... i will tell my father....

ben opened the door and looked at phil,
"dad?"
"what."
"callums pregnant with ur baby...."
"good for him........."
"WHAT THE FUCK,KK!!!!!!!!!"

ben cryed the whole day, knowing his discord daddy mod had moved on, to his own father, and now his new sibling would be the man who first gave him nitros baby...

how did he let this happen?