𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍⬎

━━━━"I'm gonna miss you guys so much." Demeter wiped away tears. Steve awed a little and went to give her a hug.

"We'll miss you too sweetie." Bucky said, joining in the hug, soon Loki and Tasha did the same. Demeter's eyes were blurry with tears, that she had to take off her glasses to wipe them away after the hug ended.

"Okay, let's go, we're gonna late," Diddy said, Demeter's roommate said kindly, holding her suitcase.

"Okay, make me proud." Bucky's said, kissing her forehead.

"Bye Demeter," Tasha said, hugging her warmly.

"Don't kill yourself, I love you," Loki joked, hugging her as well.

"Love you sweetheart."

Steve was the last to hug her, wiping some tears away.

"See you in a year."

"Love you!" Her family shouted as she went up the escalator.

As they finally went out of view, Demeter bursted into sobs, and crashed into Diddy's hands. "I'm gonna miss them so much."

"I know you will. There's not that much that can change it." Diddy said. The two hurried into the other way, across over to the airplane heading to Hong Kong. The airplane was fairly close to the one heading to UCLA. They settled their suitcases into chairs, and went to the gender neutral restroom. Diddy's illusion slowly dissolved into Loki. They fitted on caps under their hoods, and put on sunglasses. They changed hoodies, and left the real ones inside. Then they waited, at least a good amount of time before a crowd of people entered, and they left with the crowd.

Demeter had already crushed her phone, took out the tracker Bucky thought she didn't know existed, and did the same for her acrylic nails. She removed her chocker's pendant, with another tracker, and dug out the tracker inside her shoe soles. They thought she didn't know. She remembered to also remove her watch, but decided to not crush it since it might be the last thing she has of her family other than the printed pictures in her miniaturized suitcase.

(There's only one Loki we're talking about, god of mischief)

"You ready?" Loki asked as the airplane started boarding.

Demeter nodded. She was tired of being forgotten. Tired of doing the chores. Tired of pretending to smile.

__

"We're here." Loki shook Demeter awake. She looked out the window.

"First thing, we need to change the looks, illusion. Next, discard the passports, I have miniature fakes in my bra. And then catch a flight to madripoor." Demeter muttered.

"I don't think any public flight will take us to madripoor."

"Who said we're going public?"

She said softly, ending their silent whisper conversation and then getting out. Just as they were out the door, they went into another bathroom to change their looks again. Loki casted illusions over both of them, and they waited for another crowd to leave. Once outside, Demeter grabbed his forearm and the two sneaked away towards the planes.

They dressed up as the runway people, with vests and everything. They acted as though they were loading a small cargo plane when they hijacked it instead. Started erasing all photos or videos of them in the airports. Every single file.