11.

Book Name - Yours, Raven

Author - HermyneKhaling

▫▫▫▫▫

Review :

If this book is here then it's obvious that I liked it and I'm recommending for you to read it.

The book is based on the girl falling for her brother's bestfriend trope and honestly this trope makes me want to puke but somehow I liked this book not just because of the story line but also the details.

So the story is set in an Indian State and as we know India is known to be a nation of many cultures (and also for food and Bollywood duh not to mention there is an entire freaking ocean named Indian Ocean) I liked how the author described the different cultures mentioned in the book and also followed the beliefs according to the culture without losing the plot.

There is an age gap between the two protagonists if you dig that and you will definitely fall in love with Nickolas.

He is neither a jerk or a jock but he is AMAZING. He will be joining the Indian Military and even that was explained amazingly by the author.

The book will be an easy read. You will get moments where you will be like hwiwkabsiakshhdjlwkabzhs but it will be a nice hwiwkabsiakshhdjlwkabzhs. You may want to experience that hwiwkabsiakshhdjlwkabzhs. You need to experience that hwiwkabsiakshhdjlwkabzhs.

▫▫▫▫▫

Your opinion ➡