The Exams

Y/N POV

As I was walking to the academy I happen to see Naruto being chased by a couple people. Typical Naruto, always getting into trouble. I make it to the academy and sit down in my seat.

Y/N: *to himself* Where is Hinata? Oh there she is.

Iruka: Alright, as you all know, this is the test to see whether you pass or not. And you will be doing the clone justsu.

Iruka: First up, Y/N L/N.

I walk up there and make 3 clones.

Iruka: Great job, now go to the next room and get your headband.

I do that and put my headband on my head (because duh, where else would you put it?)

Timeskip to the end of that bc I am lazy and don't want to type all of that.

Hinata POV

As I pass the exam I wonder who I am going to be teamed up with.

I end up not being teamed up with Y/N.

Y/N POV

I have my team, which includes Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

We all go into our rooms to meet our sensei.

Naruto puts a chalk board eraser up above the door because our sensei was late.

??? POV

I am walking to the room where my team is and I walk through the door and an eraser falls on my head.

???: Hmmm my first impression of you guys.....................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger. I know you already know what he says, but i decided to leave it here. I will make another chapter today, but i just wanted to save it for later.

Word count: 267