The Kiss (Smol Lemon)

I cannot Belive that this was read by people from the U.K., Indonesia, Columbia, and U.S.A. PS I am writing this from the U.S.A.

Also, this is my first time writing a lemon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV
After we kissed for a little bit we pulled back for air.

Hinata: W-Wow t-that w-was a-amazing.

Y/N: Y-yeah it was.

Hinata: C-Can we d-do that a-again.

Y/N: Sure.

We kiss for a little longer than the last time.

She starts moving her hand near my crotch, I start to get hard from that action.

(Oh god, what am I writing)

She starts to lower down onto her knees and she unzips my pants. She then pulls down my underwear and my member smacks her in the face.

Hinata: So big.
She then licks the tip and then puts some of it in her mouth and then starts bobbing her head up and down, I moan her name as she does this.

(Oh god i need to cleanse my eyes with some bleach)

She then bobs her head lower, taking more into her mouth.

She then starts to deepthroat it, which makes me moan even louder.

Y/N: I'm close, Hinata

She starts going faster and I crelease right down her throat. She swallows all of it and licks my member clean.

Hinata: That was great, now it's your turn~~~
She said that in her most seductive voice.

So, I get down on my knees, and pull down her pants and panties and start to lick her enterance.

She moans slightly as I do this

I then start to insert my tongue inside of her, which makes her moan louder.

I start to eat her out, and a little after she gets close. I know this because her walls are starting to close and she is moaning louder.

Hinata: I'm close, Y/N

She releases on my face and I clean her off.

Y/N: Wanna do that sometime again?

Hinata: Definitley.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 338

Holy Shit, that was SO awkward to write, but I just wanted to give my reader something to read. I did not feel like writing a lemon, but I just decided to when I check the stats on this.

Also, thank you so much for reading my story. I appreciate all of the reads and I will continue to write as soon as I can.