Unique in all she is

When I first read her masterpiece entitled "Winter Heartbeats" which she wrote for all JaDine fans out there. I really appreciate this story because it has a sense wherein you can also learn from it. So I kept on reading this story and the flow was good, typical hate-love-kilig story but you know that it has something more to give, you just need to see it for yourself ;) I don't want to spoil her story that much. (sorry ms. author ^_^V). I’ve noticed that she writes well both in English and Filipino language. She's so diligent in writing chapters for her stories and many contents (basta madaming chapters!:P), for that I admire her more.

Second story that I read is her "Kamusta crush mo". If you can still remember the commercial of McDonalds, I think she got the idea there for her story but it has a catch. Just need to find it out. That’s why I got confused and asked her this question. I won’t tell her answer because I don’t know it either, hahaha. Her “The Bachelor’s Girl” was a twist and turn for me because as I kept on reading this story, it made me want more. I want to finish all the chapters because I’m so excited or should I term it with a tagalog word to describe how I feel, it’s ‘Nakakasabik’ to see how it will end. So I kept on reading and reading until I finished the story and when I’m done it’s like there’s something missing, maybe because I wanted to read more and expect more from her stories so I decided to read her 2389KM: 238,900 Miles. At first, I don’t want to open and start reading it because as I have said, she’s very diligent in making chapters. To tell you honestly, I’m a type of person that don’t like to read long stories because I’m kind of in a hurry to know how one story ends so I usually just read a type of one shot stories. So it took me a week when I finally decided to read this story.

I thought it was just like an ordinary best friends that falls for the other secretly, you know the same story we read a lot in common here, so I thought it would be boring for me for I know how it ends anyway but what interest me is the facts about the moon. I’ve always fascinated by the moon, I don’t know why but I like to look at it every night especially when it’s big round bright yellow-ish that gives light to dark roads. I also found myself being amazed looking at it, I just feel this happy feeling inside just like what the protagonist of this story, just read for you to know what I’m talking about here and after reading it, try to look at the moon J you’ll feel that happiness and peace inside you. Just try it, it won’t hurt you anyway.

She also have these stories: “The Him who loves Her”,“BOOK 2: The HIM who loves Her...so much”. I haven’t read this yet but I bet it’s good too because she’s the one who made this and as I saw its status of how many reads, votes and comments, it is definitely a good one. I don’t want to read it yet because I like to read complete stories, I don’t know, I just don’t want to wait for another updates in a week or two. It makes me bored and I usually forget how the story flow that’s why I wanted to read a completed story (Sorry Ms. Author, I haven’t read it yet, but I promise if you finish the sequel of it, I will read it. As you said in one of your stories that ‘saying promises is giving a reason to someone to expect that something from you. And I say this you, witnessed by all who will read this piece. I always keep my promises, I assure you that.) Same for “AUTUMN Royals”, it’s her latest story so if you have read and liked “Winter Heartbeats” I’m sure you’ll like this one too.

I made this piece to acknowledge her talent in writing and making stories because I know that it has something to give. I hope this also helps her and her stories to be known by other people J. If I could help her be known by any publishing house, I would do it for her. I just like her stories and even her as well.

My message to this wonderful author:

            Hi Ms. Thia, first, I would like to say sorry for this another upload. I’ve lost the original piece of this, but I have retained some of it but maybe the message content is a bit different since that’s the part that I’ve lost in this copy. Anyway, you have read my first message to you but I’ll try to remember the things I’ve said back then. Second, I would like to say thank you for you have noticed someone like me. I’m just an ordinary person who messaged you personally and I think you won’t reply back so I got surprised when I got a reply from you. I said to you to my first message is this: “Bat po ang sipag mo magsulat. Ehehe. Kakainggit. Ang dami mo na pong nasulat at nakumpletong story. Nice. Keep it up po. :) sana ako din makapagsulat ng madaming may sense na story. Hehe.”

And you replied this: “:)))) hobby lang siguro talaga ta's passion na rin po. As much as possible po talaga, tina-try ko na may sense lahat ng mga stories ko. ^^ Salamat nga pala sa feedback! God Bless. <3”. I wish I can/could write stories with sense as well like your stories. I hope you continue to inspire other readers and writers as well by sharing your passion in making and writing stories as you have inspired me. Keep up the good work and I hope someday, some publishing house will ask for your stories to be published. And I will buy it as a simple help to you and a token from you as well. I hope also that someday, we’ll cross our paths and meet you in person. I expect more great stories from you. Good luck on your writing dear author. And thank you for being a friend to me even if its just here. Thank you and again Good Luck!

Your admirer,

ErosIsBroken