You reluctantly get out of bed and jump in the shower quickly trying to rush to finish getting ready. You find a tote bag under your bed and fill it with basic stuff. A towel, converses, a book, headphones, charger, oversized tee, and your wallet. You rush to put on the only swim suit you own while putting making sure not to tug on your most recent piercings. You glance at the mirror as you walk past to finish preparing to leave and notice how long it's been since you've worn it, it looked good.

You continued to rush, putting on the shirt and and tiny shorts that'll be easy to put on and off. You avoid looking at your face too long because you know you'll want to put makeup on.

"Fuck" you mutter as you hear your phone vibrate from an incoming call. You grab your phone and the rest of your things and make your way downstairs.

"Hey i'm-"

"Yeah hurry the fuck up y/n" eren says.

"Eren just because you don't care how you look, doesn't mean y/n doesn't" Mikassa says.

You hang up once you see them parked outside. You rush a bit knowing Eren will have something to say about you being even a minute late. You open the car door and shuffle in with your bag, finally able to stop rushing.

"Hey babe, you look cute" Mikasa says as she smiles up at you from her phone. " you're lying but thank you, you always looks great" you say in reply.

"Hey y/n" armin says as he scrolls through a playlist on his phone looking for the perfect song.

"Hiii, and thanks for picking me up Eren" you look in his direction finally to see him busy trying to pull out of a parking spot.

"It's fine I was honestly forced not gonna lie" he replies.

Mikasa laughs and retorts back saying we're forced to hang out with him.

We pull out of the parking space and are finally out on the road for the beach.

"Honestly who even plans to go the beach this early?" You ask.

Armin smiles at your inability to wake up early, "who do you think?"

That mean it 100% had to be Historia but you can't blame her she's so sweet.

Armin puts on some Tame impala and you let yourself just stare out the window as Eren pushes the speed limit and Armin and Mikasa talk about school.