Part One

"Shhhh you're being to loud" a voice says in my ear. He puts his hand over my mouth pumping in and out of me.
I feel his fingers travel up to my breasts and I couldn't help but moan because he was grabbing my boobs very hard.

"Be a good girl for daddy and I might let you go" he said again.

I hated when he did this...it made me feel disgusting and made me want to cry.
He started groaning in my ear and continued telling me how my body was so gorgeous.
I wasn't thinking and scoffed, he heard it and smacked me in the face.

"Shut the hell up!"

His dick was buldging in me signaling he had came.
I felt so dirty.

"Uzi why you gotta do all that when we fuck? You act like I'm going to get us caught"

"Maybe if you didn't act like a whore and fuck the whole Raptors team then I would treat you better."

He had a point. I was ran through and my pussy was just so tired that I couldn't even get wet anymore. I've damn near fucked every celebrity including girls. To name a few...2 football teams, 1 basketball team, Snoop Dogg, Tyler Perry, both the city girls and their boyfriends, and of course Uzi.

Those are just a few! This pussy ran through like a bitch. R Kelly wanted me to fuck a dog on camera for 3 mil. So I did what I had to for the money.

This is unfortunately my life...I do some strange shit for a lil piece of change. I've made ove 22 million just fucking these celebrities and not talking about it. I have a secret on everyone. And by everyone I mean EVERYONE.

Snoop wanted me and Kevin hart to have a threesome with him but he wanted his booty ate so I did what I needed to for the check.

I currently live in a condo near Manhattan but I'm moving soon.

*Ring Ring ring*

I hear my phone and I pick it up because I know it's just another check for me to get.

"Hello" I answered with the sweetest voice.

"I got some money for you,"

"What you need Jason Derulo"

"Just a lil sucky sucky to give me some inspiration"

"I'll be there in 10" I said and hung up.

"Another day another dolla" I said to Uzi as I left out his door.

And so I'm off to go and suck some more dick :)