Chapter 18

After he looked at himself he stood there and looked at him. He looked at him back. Then he looked at Wormtail.

"My wand Wormtail." Voldemort said.

He bent down and handed him his wand.

"Hold out your arm."

"Master, thank you Master." He took out his arm.

"The other arm Wormtail!" Then he took his arm and put his wand on the mark.

Sure enough some of his Death Eaters appeared.

"Welcome my friends, thirteen years it's been. And yet here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself, disappointed. Not one of you tried to find me. Crabbe! McNair! Goyle! Not even you, Lucius."

"My lord I didn't detect any of your wear a-bouts!" Lucius said.

"There were signs my slippery friend!" Voldemort said back.

"I returned." Wormtail said.

Then Voldemort headed to him. "Out of fear not loyalty. Still, you have proven yourself useful these past few months Wormtail."

Then he waved his wand over Wormtail's arm. "Thank you Master, thank you!"

"May your loyalty never end."

"No master, never."

"Oh, ch,ch,ch such a handsome boy."

"Don't touch him!"

He looked up. "Oh, Harry, I'd almost forgotten you were here! Standing on the bones of my father. I'd introduce you but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days."

He looked at the others and then back at Harry.

"The boy, who lived. How lies after your legend Harry. Shall I reveal what really happened that night thirteen years ago? How I truly lost my power? It was love. You see when dear sweet Lilly Potter tried to gave her life for her children she provided the ultimate protection. And Harry going in front of his sister I could not touch them. But that was, old magic. Something I should have for seen."

Then he looked at him.

"But no matter no matter, things have changed." He took out his hand. "I can, touch you, now."

Then he put a finger on his scar.

"Ahhhhhhh!" he yelled.

A few seconds later took his hand off of his scar.

"Astonishing what a drop of your blood will do ah Harry?" Then he raised his wand.

"Crucio!"

"Ahhhh!" she yelled.

A few seconds later he stopped and let Harry go.

"Pick up your wand Potter! I said pick it up. Get up get up!"

He started to get up and look away for a second.

"You've been taught how to duel I presume yes? First we bow to each other."

He just stood there while he bowed a little.

"Come on now Harry, Dumbledore wouldn't want you to forget your manners would he? I said, bow!"

"Err!" he said and felt himself bowing.

"Very good. And now, we duel! Crucio!"

He started screaming hard again. And then it stopped. He rolled over.

"A little beak?" He looked at him. "a little pause... That hurt, didn't it Harry? You don't want me to do that again, do you?"

Harry didn't answer. He was going to die like Cedric, those pitiless red eyes were telling her so... he was going to die, and there was nothing he could do about it... but he wasn't going to play along. He wasn't going to obey Voldemort... he wasn't going to beg...

"I asked you whether you want me to do that again," said Voldemort softly.

"Answer me! Imperio!"

Just answer no... say no... just answer no... I will not, said a stronger voice, in the back of her head, I won't answer... Just answer no... I won't do it, I won't say it... Just answer no...

"I WON'T!"

Voldemort stood in shock. Then he finally snapped back.

"You won't say no? Harry, obedience is a virtue I need to teach you before you die... Perhaps another little dose of pain?"

Then he took out his wand.

"Expelliarmus!" he yelled.

Then he was back on his back.

"Well that's quite interesting Potter. I can fix that though, I'm going to kill you Harry Potter. After tonight if they speak of you they'll speak only of how you, begged for death. And I being a powerful lord implied it." He took out his hand. "Get up!"

Then he turned around and ran.

"Don't you turn your back on me Harry Potter! I want you to look at me when I kill you! I want to see the light leave your eyes!"

He sat there and took a deep breath. Then he went determined.

"Have it your way. Expelliarmus!"

"Avada kadevera!" Voldemort yelled back.

Then their wands went together.

Suddenly there was a light and people started to appear. First was Cedric, then the old man from his dream, then his grandparents.

"Harry! When the connection is broken you must get back to the portkey. We can linger for a moment and give you some time but only a moment do you understand?" Charles said. He nodded.

"Harry," He looked at Cedric. "Bring my body back will you? Bring my body back to my father." he nodded.

"Let go. Harry you're ready. Let go! Let go!" Dorea said.

So he pulled his wand off and the others kept him busy. He ran back to Cedric.

"Accio!"

Then he was gone. Voldemort looked around.

"Ah, ahhhhh!" he yelled in anger.