Chapter 1

I got some of the idea for this from @Sarahthepopsicle (go follow her)

Millie tied her short pink hair in a small low pony-tail and Made sure her tattoo pen was all set to go.

"Is this your first time getting a tattoo??" Millie asked.

"Nope." her client stated. Then lifted up his left pant leg, revealing a tattoo of a dragon.

"Great!" She exclaimed. Giving tattos were SO annoying when her clients were there for the first time and were all nervous and scared.

Millie ran a small tattoo shop with 1 other worker. Her small shop was located on the left of a flower shop called: The flower patch, it was run by a guy Millie went to school with and always tended to blush around: Elliot. and a bakery on the right. She was the manager and quite likes bossing everyone around. She was now giving a tattoo to a slim man who wanted a special tattoo of a quote from shakespeare.

Who would get a tattoo of a quote from shakespeare though....   Millie scoffed under her breath.

She delicately finished his tattoo and admired how neat she had done it. She billed up the guy then went to sit in the backroom behind the shops desk to find Liam lounging on the old sofa they had in there, he had an smoothie in his hand (like he always did) and was scrolling through instagram on his phone. Millie groaned at the sight of how lazy he was as a worker. 

Millie had hired him because no one else applied, and since she was a year younger than him he felt he had the right to be as lazy as he wanted. She used to hate Liam with a burning passion for being friends with Drew who often teased her and her music club. but now was kind of OK with him. Still, she thought was no excuse to be lazy.

Millie snatched a throw pillow from a cushioned chair and whacked him with it. It sent part of his smoothie splashing on to his red shirt.

"Hey!" He yelled sitting up on the couch.

"Thats what you get for being lazy." Millie said triumphantly turning her back on him.

"Im done my shift...." Liam replied.

"Oops." Millie replied shamelessly.

It was already late enough, so she packed her bag and trudged out of her little shop. On her way out she (literally) Bumped into Elliot, he was carrying a clay pot with a little red tulip growing inside. Millie sent the pot flying. 

Elliot gasped.

Milliot lunged to the ground and snatched the pot right before it crashed to the ground. Resulting in her scraping her shoulder raw on the rough pavement.

"A-are you ok?" Elliot stuttered his cheeks flushing red.

"Im fine..." Millie flushed and handed Elliot his tulip, still on the gorund.

Elliot offered Millie a hand and hoisted her up.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Elliot demanded, noticing the blood on her right shoulder.

"Ha. Im fine!" Millie laughed nervously, covering her wound with her right hand. She flushed pink.

Awkward. she thought.

To make the situation even more awkward, she noticed Liams face pressed up against the front window of her tattoo shop.

"Tulip nerds." She heard him snicker from inside of the shop.

"I will fire you!" She threatened him.

 "Don't listen to him-" She turned to say to Elliot. 

But he was gone.

To be continued lol