Prologue - 0.0

i mean.. imagine getting kidnapped, lame!! OK, ok fine. i got kidnapped. only because i saw jolly ranchers. those be bussing ;).

Flashback  - - - -- - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Hello, this is Starbucks!! how may i help you today?"

dang.. voice kinda of seggcs-

oh- uh FOCUS-

"May i get a Mocha frappe, and a berry-winkle boba? with a bagel please."  Woah , that is the most civilized thing i said today, im surprise im still doing this dumb challenge...

- - - - after getting the boba, and stuff - - - 

bro- what time is time- oh shi- fiddle sticks.. its 7:30..- omg.. i have to hurry home. what if i get kidnapped by a mafia boss- wait that doesn't sound too bad, what if they are hot. Omfgsgsg what if its a old mafia boss? nah probably have seggsc kids. So if i do get kidnapped. ill know what questions to ask. (a/n: lmao- is it just me of is mafia kids, just like.... hot?)

you were on a deserted street, drinking your boba, the flavor slowly caressing your taste buds. the street lamp pole, start flickering violently. I wonder if i can dance on the street pole, i already took classes , she starts jogging to the pole.

As the figure starts jogging toward the pole, a black van starts speeding down the street aiming to capture the girl. They didnt expect her to start pole dancing on a lamp post. so- they just quietly,- SCREW THAT they got out the car still, confused and shocked. On why is doing this-, (a/n lmao- we should be asking you this) going to kidnapped the girl. one of the thugs snaps on the twig beneath his feet.

You hear a twig snap, you know something or someone was there so you grabbed your boba, you have self-defense weapons-. in your purse, so you start sprinting like a madwoman, down the road.

#don't-investigate#

#shes-a-runna-shes-a-track-star-hit-ha-with-a-brick-she-aint-gonna-get-far

________________________________________________-

ill continue the flashback in another chapter. Lmao-

Lol- comment what you think the next chapter gonna be about?

Word count - 381