𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

A/n: get y'all tissues ready because this one finna have y'all in feels. Hey P.S it's gonna be a ton of flash blacks.

S it's gonna be a ton of flash blacks

NO ONE P.O.V

ITS BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE RIO AND MEGAN HAD GOT INTO THEIR ARGUMENT ABOUT THE HOUSEWIVES AND THEIR SELVES AND HONESTLY IT WAS EATING BOTH OF THEM ALIVE. They both wanted to apologize to each other but both didn't wanna be the first to say anything due to them both being extremely stubborn.

Their argument was hell for them honestly day and night due to this being their first ever huge and physical argument since the day he got locked up. They both had decided they needed space well Megan decided by telling him to leave from there shared apartment.

Alright Flashback babies

"Christopher can't you see they don't need to be here at all, they don't need to even be in our business!" Megan yells as the two walked in to their home. "Funny because this is my business, my family business nowhere it states your name!" Rio yells slamming his hand onto the counter causing Megan heart to break hearing those words.

"So I'm not family? So this isn't my business either? Fuck you Christopher I been with you from the beginning and you can't see it!" Megan yells pointing her index finger at him while tears flowed down her face.

"Bull shit it's been me since the beginning." Rio yells looking at Megan with anger in his eyes.

"Let's take trip down memory lane then who was there when you needed help from the start school, the jobs, what about Marcus huh! Or let's say when your stupid ass cousin got your ass locked up who was there every step of the way!" Megan yells before slapping him only to Rio hit her back causing her to fall back and hit her ankle that had started to bleed.

Silent feel quickly among the two, Rio face quickly dropped in to a face of guilt. Megan looked up at Rio with tears flowing down her face. "Leave." Megan says in a low tone. "Baby." Rio started off but was quickly interrupted. "Christopher leave now and don't come back!" Megan yells only caused Rio heart dropped hearing that knowing he fucked up tremendously.

Rio looked at Megan one more time before leaving the out the door and not turning back.

End of flash back.

Megan sighed before sitting up in her and Rio empty bed. She took a glimpse at her ankle that was now bruised before wiping her hot tears that rolled down her face.

She reached over to look at her phone only to see a ton of notifications from family and friends.

12 MISSED CALLS FROM MOMMY IN LAW🤎