44 - GIFT FROM THE BROTHERS

Hello Lovelies,

Here is a new chapter. I hope you like it.

Please..please..please... Don't forget to vote and please give me your suggestions in the comment.

Enjoy reading!!!!

**********

Alyssha's POV

It has been a month since Damian has become the CEO of King Industries and has introduced me as his girlfriend.

This has been the craziest month of my life especially, the first two weeks. I have been so busy with cameras following my every move, people and media spreading a lot of rumours about me, and my crazy busy work schedule.

I mean seriously, I never knew that people had this much of a free time to mind other people's business. My face is constantly plastered on every news channel, newspaper and magazines and they will have a new fact about me every single day. Even I don't know some of the facts that they are providing about me.

They of course have tried to find out about my childhood and possible family ties but have found nothing except that I have no family and from LA. They are clearly frustrated as they have failed to find something breaking news worthy or scandalous about me so now they have started to make senseless rumours about me.

Most of them are like I am a poor girl who has seduced a billionaire or that I am pregnant and Damian has been forced to be with me. Some even said that I have lured uncle and aunt and they have blackmailed Damian to accept me in order to get family business. As if he doesn't have enough on his own.

The following monday after the party, there were hundreds of paparazzi outside my office. Luckily, Nicole had already told me about it so I was prepared for it. I drove my Corolla instead of one of Damian's cars while Alex and Tory, who are now my permanently assigned bodyguards, followed me in a separate car.

As usual I was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants and they didn't recognize me even though I passed right through them.

When they couldn't get any information about me, they started harassing my employees so I had to have a meeting with them all and warned them not to release any information about me.

Alex sent more of his men to guard my office building. Finally after a week they gave up and left the front door but I know that they are still keeping their eyes on me discreetly.

Apart from the chaos about the media, I have been busy with various projects. The construction of my New York hotel is almost done so now I am busy designing the rooms, selecting the furniture and decors.

I want my this hotel to be very unique and that's why I have found a very good idea for it. It has fifty stories with forty rooms on each floor. Every floor will have a different country's theme where the rooms will be decorated as per that country's traditional style and no two rooms will have the same designs. Only that country's food will be served on that floor.

When I shared my views with Damian he said it will not only be successful but a super hit concept. My staff and I are really excited and I can't wait to inaugurate it as soon as possible and that's why my whole week was spent to finalize the designs.

And my second week was spent finalizing some business deals. That prick Zack Kane has finally decided to sell me his company so I got busy with inspection of his company and then legal work. I also had to finalize my decision on a couple of endorsements.

Right now I am working to find some unique concept for the Greece Resort and also have hired a team to work on architectural designs so the construction can start as soon as possible.