Part 2

Ok so thank you so much for all the love on the last part. Though I have thought to post next part after Eid , but one of my friend requested me to post the next part as soon as possible. So vishakha this part is for you only.

Let's start

<••••••••••>

Nandini and Mannat were sitting on bed and were talking.

"You know Manik is a very good guy. He is like a diamond. You know he is a hero and you will be his heroine." Mannat said smilingly.

"I don't want a hero Mannat. And neither I want to be his heroine." Nandini said making bad face.

"And why is that so , why you don't want a hero?" Mannat said confused.

"Because hero's heroines always changes." Nandini said making bad face.

"Oh God , how do you think like this , but forget that you are really lucky to get a guy like Manik. So now on this thing Munh Meetha krwao." Mannat said changing the topic.

"And why should I?" Nandini said raising her eyebrows.

"Arey see a guy like Manik had come to see you and I am sure he will say yes too , to sweets are necessary." Mannat said.

"Arey it wasn't me who has went to see him , it was him. So you should ask him?" Nandini said describing the fact.

"Ok so that means you are ready for this alliance too." Mannat said suppressing her laugh.

"Arey when did I say this?" Nandini said being shocked.

"You said ask him for sweets , so it means now he will come here more ofternly , isn't it." Mannat said raising her eyebrows.

"Mannat you will be beaten badly from my hands." Nandini said and went near to beat him.

"Arey , arey girls what are you doing? Why have you make the house a zoo?" Shano said entering inside Nandini's room.

"Arey mom , I was saying that Nandini has really got a very good alliance. I mean Manik is a very good guy , he is handsome , rich and sweet." Mannat said getting happy for her sister.

"Yeah you are right , my daughter really deserve it." Shano said while sitting beside Nandini and side hugging him.

"Acha listen Mannat , when Mrs. Malhotra asked me for Nandini's number , I didn't find it good to give then Nandini's number so I have given them your number, so whenever they call just talk to them nicely , otherwise give phone to me." Shano said.

"Ok mom , I  am just excited for Nandini's marriage." Mannat said smiling.

"Mom the way she is getting excitedlet's just do one thing , let's get her married first , before me." Nandini said naughtily.