chapter 2

red stared at purple. "w-what..?" he blushed and turned away from the two. "i dunno.." s-sex with black?! he'll surely hate me after that! but i do want to.. red thought to himself.
"purple.. why?" black stared at purple.
"because i love you two.. so what do you say..?" purple blushed and stared at the ground. "i-its okay if you dont want to-"
"yes." black and red said at the same time.
quickly, they all took off their suits, and their bare bodies were showing. purple layed on the ground and red was above her. black was stood behind red. black pounded his cock into red without warning, causing him to nearly fall onto purple. he moaned loudly. red managed to position his cock in front of purples hole. purple closed her eyes tight, trying to prepare for this. after a few seconds, red put his tip into purple. she gasped, not used to this feeling. he slowly pushed his tip in and out, trying to keep steady, but it was difficult with black mercilessly pounding into him. eventually he gave up and shoved his gigantic cock fully into purple. she moaned loudly and tried gripping the floor for support, although that did nothing since the ground was concrete.
this continued for a few minutes, until black pulled his cock out of red. red did the same to purple.
"w-whyd we stop?" purple asked.
"i want to switch things up. you sit on your knees in front of me. and red, go behind me." black instructed to them both. they did as they were told.