| 9 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

Mimi leans his head against my chest, holding my hand with the two of his. I heard him breathe softly against my chest so sweetly, making me wonder if he got any good sleep.

"What's wrong with baby?" I question him, his head rising off my chest. He looked up at me shyly as he looked around the abandoned classroom we were in.

"A-Are you s-sure we're allowed t-to be in here?" He asks me awkwardly as we ate lunch together here.

"Yeah. I've always come in here years before you came here. I mean...the classroom was abandoned when I was a Junior, so I've pretty much made it my own. No one has ever tried to claim it outside of me and Louis." I state calmly as I kept my eyes on him.

He looked like he believed me, but his nerves seemed to rise abruptly.

"Louis k-knows you're here...?" Mimi questions me awkwardly, and I shrug. "I'm w-worried he'll walk in h-here with u-us close."

"So?" I snort, not caring what he saw. Mimi's eyes shakes his head as if he was disagreeing with me, causing me to snort. "You're so caring for someone who doesn't respect you. It...saddens me."

I see him just grin at me, his hand cradling my face. Looking at his face...wanting to kiss him. My hand cradled his cheek and I let my thumb run along his lips.

"D-Don't be s-sad." He murmurs as he kisses my thumb. I grab his hand from my cheek and I press it to my lips. Looking at him, I begin to kiss each finger individually.

My eyes stay upon his and he doesn't move his eyes off of mine. He looked shy as his cheeks turned pink and his lips parted a bit, almost like he was at a loss for words. Only for me to bring him closer towards me.

His face was inches from mine and his lips went into a straight line. He looked so shy as he looked away now.

"Why can't you look at me baby?" I question him and he became red.

"You're too...too handsome. A-And you're c-calling me...t-that." He shook his head fast and I smile.

"You can call me that too." I suggest to him, causing him to gasp. He just bites his lip and shakes his head shyly again. "You don't want to?"

"I...I don't know." Mimi soon leans his head against my temple, his eyes closed. "Y-You make m-me so shy."

"Oh don't be shy, we're together now. Isn't that right?" I remind him and he nods. I lean my head forward a bit so that it forced him to lean back. Once he did I captured his lips.

I kiss him, and I was unsure on how he'd react. I didn't expect a negative reaction, and I didn't get a negative reaction. He kissed me back with not as much force, but I could tell something was there.

For him I could tell he was just shy. I don't know why because I loved whatever he did. Gripping his hands, I hold them in mine. I pull away slightly and he looked at me softly. 

"You're too cute for your own good, but there really is no need. You don't need to be so nervous baby-."

"B-Baby! It's t-the word. Y-You just say it! You're not shy?! I-It's j-just me?!" He squeals, making me smile at how cute he was being.

"Is there a different word that you want me to use?" I ask him even though I'd always use that word. Except he just shakes his head and smiles at me. "Then...why are you so shy silly?"

"I-I don't know..." He hides his face in my chest. I wrap my arms around his body and just hold him close.

It was the first day of our Senior year...and I was spending it locked up in this room with him. I should be helping him get friends, but I find myself wanting him all to myself. I feel bad, but at the same time...he's been coming to me. I have been going to him - it's a mutual thing I shall say.