Chapter 2

The beautiful blonde, was a HE?
No, it can't be. He looked so soft and not at all like a man. At least not one he has ever seen.
But actually now that Tolys has thought about it, it really wasn't that big of a surprise. The bar was known for being a place for the outcasts and misfits to go. Somewhere where they can be themselves, even if it's just for a little while, before having to pretend again the next morning. Sometimes life can give us such simple pleasures, that are worth living for.
Looking back on the stage, back at the smiling blonde, Tolys wondered,what was blonde like outside of the bar. Did he have a partner? A job besides singing? A family?
It was intriguing, something was pulling him towards the emerald green eyes, almost like a magnet desperately pulling medal towards it. That's just how world works. Metal gets attached to the magnet. How the world works sometimes amazes a person. We get curious about things we don't understand. Maybe that's why Tolys wanted to desperately meet the blonde. Simple case of human curiosity. Once he found out about him, that'd be the end of if, surely.
But, sadly, his thoughts came to an end too soon with Elizaveta's goodbye to the bar.
"goodbye! Thank you so much for the love! We love you, and cannot wait to see you again tomorrow!"
She waved to the crowd sending a kiss to the men and women desperately wanting her attention. Felix and Roderich waved and bowed in front of their fans but they were outshined ny Gilbert.
" You guys were totally awesome!" he said, with a wink and finger guns. His voice was coated with a heavy German accent, that seemed to charm many women in the bar.
But Tolys' eyes were glued to the blonde. He was laughing and talking to the brunette, before leaving backstage.
The bar suddenly felt so large to Tolys. He felt the presence of all the people surrounding him, and heard the chatter of words being told. But even with all these people inside, the room felt almost empty. Boring, in an odd way. Like a night sky with no stars, an ocean with no fish, a sky with no sun , a stage with no blonde singer singing on top.
Tolys' eyes started focusing on the clock above the entrance. 11.27. He should be going home soon . Just as he was finishing that thought, someone appeared in front of his eyes. The emerald green eyes staring right into his , were familiar in a distant way .
"Hi"

A.N
Sorry for this extremely short update I'm writing this bc I can't sleep bfbfbdjr next chapter will be longer I promise :)