01. hogwarts express

SIRIUS BLACK IS FURIOUS.

          He's not really furious. He could never be furious to James. But let him have his moment, alright?

          Let him explain the reason why he is furious. It started this morning, He was absolutely ecstatic! Today is the day he finally escaped from Hell ( read; Grimmauld Place ). No more Walburga! His mood this morning was amazing. Things have been going his way but then, James decided to be late.

          James Potter dediced to be late and because he's late, there's no compartment left. You may have thought, "Why didn't Sirius just look for other compartment while waiting for James?", well . . . That's because they have these unspoken agreement that they will go inside the train together. Kind of stupid now that Sirius think about it.

          Their Compartment is filled with Slytherins! . . And that Hufflepuff, Juliet Hall. Now Sirius, James and Peter ( Remus had prefect meeting ) had no choice but to ask them to share the compartment . . . Mind you, the compartment is not that big. Here's how the interaction goes :

JAMES : Peter, mate, please ask them! You're literally the only one out of this brotherhood that they like!
PETER : But they're kind of scary! By the way, if you called our friendship, "Brotherhood" again, i'm going to give Evans that horrible, ugly poem that you made for her on our second year.
SIRIUS : Bloody Hell! You guys are taking so long! Just let me do it.

( The compartment door slides open and Sirius' is faced with six eyes looking at him. )
( Sirius shoves Peter to the front. )

PETER : oh fuck—Um, Hi Guys! We were wondering if you would like to share your compartment with us . . .
JAMES : You see, we're late, ( What do you mean we? It's only you, bitch )— Shut up, Sirius. And there's no compartment left.
JULIET : Oh, yeah, sure! But there's not much room left, Cece will be coming here once her prefect meeting ended. One of you might have to sit on the floor . . . Is that okay with you?

           So, Yeah. That's what happen. Now the three of them are sitting in awkward silent. And James is sitting on the floor. On Sirius' left is the door and on his right is Peter, Albertine is sitting right in front of him while reading a b— is the book upside down?

Suddenly the compartment door open, and there's Cecilia Augustine in all her glory. Sirius can see her pupils scanning every single person in the compartment. It's kind of unsettling. "Why are these people here?" She asked her friends. "You're here! Merlin, i missed you so much! It's been forever!" Juliet squeaked. "Right, I'm here. Can someone tell me what's going in?" Oh, wow. What a bitch. Sirius and James shared a look.

           "They asked to share the compartment because there's no compartment left. Now are you going to stand there forever or are you going to sit?" That's Dubois talking. Augustine rolled her eyes and finally sat down next to Albertine. After she sat down, Sirius can hear the hushed discussion. ( Are you okay . . . He . . . What . . . Don't want . . Talk about . . . Here ).

           "The prefect meeting has ended?" James suddenly asked loudly. The 8 pairs of eyes who's involved in a discussion suddenly turned to the source of the voice. "If the prefect meeting hasn't ended, i wouldn't be here, wouldn't i?" Augustine answer with a why-are-you-even-asking-that tone. "I suppose your right," James shrugged. "Have you seen Remus? Tall, Usually in a cardigan, fellow prefect Remus, Remus Lupin."

          Before Augustine can answer anything, the door opened and revealed Remus standing there. Speaking about the devil. "Why is James on the floor?" He asked while looking for a place to sit. "He's there because he's late. And there's to place left to sit so someone has to sit on the floor," Sirius said while glaring at James. The latter could only grin. "you have to sit on the floor too, Rem. There's not sit left."

          Remus sighed and sit next to James. After that, the atmosphere become somewhat . . . civil? is that the right word? Ugh, who cares. Anyway, both friends group started to talk to their own when the Slytherins ( and Hufflepuff ) started to get out and that's when they notice that the train nearly arrived and they really need to get changed.

           Augustine was the one to slides open the compartment door and that's when Sirius notices it. How her hand were shaking so hard and how she hide her hand immediately on her clothes the second   the door opened.

          Huh, Interesting.

     ( Yes, Sirius admit that he IS a nosy person )

notes,And that's it! The first chapter is finally out! I hope you guys are satisfied with it because i am quite proud of this chapter

notes,
And that's it! The first chapter is finally out!
I hope you guys are satisfied with it because i am quite proud of this chapter. Cecilia is a complex character and i hope you guys don't hate her too much because she will get her character development! And also, this chapter is based on Sirius' POV and Sirius don't really know Cecilia.
Thank you for reading this!