Catching feelings

Luis' POV

Andrea's parents are gone, they went to chicago for a couple months and I think that now is my chance to find out if she has feelings for me. 

*Ring ring* I get a text from Andrea 

"Hey you said 5 mins, where is you lol" 

"Sorry I'm about to leave my house I'll be there in a bit" I reply.

As I get in the car I start thinking about how beautiful she is. I can't get her out of my mind, she's everything I ever wanted. I arrived to her house and I started to knock on the door. "Abreme" I screamed. 

"hay voy.. wait I'm coming!!" Andrea yelled back. 

As she opens the door I can't help myself. I catch myself just standing there....staring at her.

"Hello? Luis? ya, que pasa? miraste un ghost or something " She laughs.

"No sorry, I was just thinking. Anyways, do you want to watch a movie or just chill?"

"I mean do I have a choice? You're already here haha jk I'm joking! come on in" 

"what movie do you want to watch?"

"Mmm.. I don't really care as long as it's not a scary movie I'm fine, just choose whichever one you want I'll go make some popcorn"

I start to look for a couple movies, even though she said she didn't want to watch a scary movie that's what we're watching. I love when she's scared she looks so cute and I get to comfort her.

Andrea's POV 

I can't stop thinking about Luis, I don't know if I'm starting to get feelings for him. I'm scared, what if I really am getting feelings for him and he rejects me? or if it doesn't work out and we brake up and we lose our friendship? I just don't want to keep thinking about it.

"Y las palomitas? que no se te vayan a quemar!" Luis jokes.

"haha si no quieres que se quemen haslas tu muchachito" I replied.

As I'm walking into the living room, the first thing I noticed is that he choose a scary movie. 

"Luis que pinche pelicula elegiste pon otra!" 

"haha make me"

"Luis stop we're not little kids anymore just choose another one.. please?" I suddenly catch myself staring at his lips, and he's also staring into mine. He starts to get closer and I look away. 

"mm.. are you going to press play or what?" I smile.

"Yeah, lets umm.. watch it." 

Once the movie ends I'm terrified. He knows that once I watch a scary movie I can't sleep by myself, so he probably did this on purpose. His phone starts ringing and It's his mom. 

"Si, ma sigo en la casa de andrea, pero ya me en unos minutos estoy ahi" he says.

Once he's done with his phone call I ask him "are you leaving now?"

"Yeah, my mom just called she asked when I was getting home, but since I notice you're scared I think I'm staying with you tonight" he laughs.

"Oh my god! haha I'm not scared what are you talking about?!" 

"So if you're not scared I'll see you tomorrow then, goodnight"

"no no no...wait please don't leave.. no me dejes sola"

"I knew you were scared! haha Let me text my mom and tell her I'm spending the night here"

"Ok you do that I'll be upstairs"

Once I got to my room, I start searching for my pijamas and I'm wondering why the heck I didn't let him leave. That means we're sleeping in the same bed... oh god what did I just get myself into. I hear a knock on the door "Hey can I come in?"

"Yeah you can come in" I reply.

"ok, so I just came to tell you goodnight can I get some blankets?"

"What do you mean by 'can I get some blankets?' you're not sleeping downstairs! fuck no I'm scared you're sleeping here"

"Ok I'll sleep on the couch here"

"Do you really think that I'm letting you sleep in that uncomfortable couch? don't you see how old it is!? you're sleeping in the bed with me!" As I say that I just start thinking about what I just said. I can't believe I just said that, what am I getting myself into.