😼Prolog😼

You are the villain of the story. You live inside the egg. The inside is much more bigger then on the outside. (Take Harry Potter as an example)

The inside:

You are sitting on a black and red throne with white decorations. The throne is on a big platform 2 feet above the ground. A golden, red staircase leads to it. The throne room is really big. In the middle is a big glassball from where you can see what's going on on the outside. The glassball is hovering above the ground too. It glows golden and silver.

What you wear:

Your (haircolor) hair has golden and red strands. You have a black crown on your head with white dimonds in it.

You can be male or female.

You are wearing royal clothes.

The gender doesn't matter. If you are a boy and like dresses you can wear one. And same with the girls. 😸

Your Eyes:

Red with a golden, white pupil. Red veins come under them.

You hypnose people with your voice, but if the person you want to posses has to much mental strength, you use your eyes. You appear as a illusion infront of them and look them in the eyes. Your have a very strong karisma so your victim falls somehow in love and you can posses them really easy then.

🚨 Important🚨

I don't know every single thing about the Eggpire on YouTube. But I try to make it still exciting. Because on YouTube nothing really dramatic happend there.

🐈Have fun reading!!!!🐈

😺😸😹😻😼😽🙀😿😾
❤️♥️💛💚💙💜