°Strip Club°

~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~.

Contains Sex between multiple Boys, Viewer Discretion is advised.

•~Underage~•
~•With Consent•~

-•-•-•-•-

A warm friday, the most favorite day of students who wanted to go home and plop down on their own comfy beds. Not having to worry about waking up early the next day.

The bell rang, indicating that school was now over.

Hurrying with his steps, a certain tangerine for the first time, will have to skip afternoon practice.

Daichi Sawamura nodded his head, understanding the smaller boy's excuse of him attending a small family gathering.

His Senpais' were upset to say the least but Sugawara Koushi's glare was enough to shut the dynamic duo up.

Hinata bowed one last time infront of his volleyball team before exiting the court, once he stepped onto the green grass, the orange headed boy dashed across the school fields, successfully jumping on his bike whilst pedalling quickly towards his destination.

-•-•-•-•-

"You're 10 minutes late, Sho" A second year student, also his close friend, Kenma looked at the first year with his sharp eyes, holding his tablet that was seemingly filled with schedules.

"I'm sorry Kenma~" The tangerine whined, batting his eyelashes as he tried to piss the pudding head even more.

"Anyways, I heard that a lot of highschool students are coming in today. . That strip tease of yours really went viral, good thing you're face was covered" A sudden noise interrupted their conversation as lights we're lighting up on the big stage.

Consisting of three poles, each situated between an equal amount of sofas and chairs. Flocks of people emerged from the doors, Ages starting from highschool students to young college graduates.

Yes, The little sunshine is a stripper. Don't get it wrong though, he wasn't forced nor was he in short of money.

The Frills and Heels club was exclusive, call it fucked up or weird, but this club ensures safety for all of their staff.

Hinata had never allowed anyone to touch his body, The bouncers also made sure of that. The smaller enjoyed this type of things, never letting anyone change that.

Underage? Well yes. But for the plot I will have to stick with this.

"Goodluck out there, Sho. . We always have your back"  Kenma adjusted Hinata's clothes, consisting of short shorts embedded with glittery accessories, a white crop top that hugged his figure but left his lower torso out revealing his pale but toned stomach and black thigh high boots.

Well, To say that he looked gorgeous would be a good word to describe the young one. His thick plump thighs just made everyone drool but they knew that they could and will never taint the sunshine like that.

"Sho-Chan will now come up on stage!" The host smiled as the lights dimmed, the crowd cheered as the tangerine strutted onto the stage, positioning in the middle pole as requested by four particular sponsors.