DNF- thigh riding

AYYY FIRST EVER CHAPTER!!!

GEORGE POV

I was sitting downstairs on the couch watching the office on TV while my boyfriend, Dream, was upstairs recording a video with sapnap.

it had been almost three hours and I was bored so I decided to go upstairs to talk to him.

As I walked up the stairs I heard Dream yell suddenly, he must have died or something.

It wasn't until I opened the door that he let out a deep.... Moan? Groan? Whatever it was it made me stop in my tracks and look right at him, coughing slightly.

"oh, hi!" He said, turning to look at me.

"hi" I managed to say before he muted his mic and waved to tell me to come over to him

I walked over to him and stood behind his chair with my legs crossed, trying to hide my "problem"

He looked confused and made grabby hands at me "georgieeee, why wont you hug me?"

I kind of felt bad so I sat on his lap and gave him a small hug before pulling away

Dream's face went a bit red and then a smirk formed on his face "are you okay?" He asked

I nodded hesitantly but it didn't convince him

"are you sure?" He said, clearly expecting an answer

"ye-" I was cut off by my own moan as he shifted his leg upwards "DREAM WHA-"

He started to get a rhythm bouncing his leg up and down

My breathe sped up as he increased the pace and I started to grind down onto his thigh

Dream leaned forward so I could feel his breathe on my ear and whispered to me "do you like that baby? Such a slut, all you need is my thigh huh?"

I moaned out and closed my eyes, throwing my head back.

I grabbed tightly onto Dream's shoulders as I sped up, trying to get more friction my head buried in the crook of his neck.

At this point I was bright red and panting loudly inbetween my moans.

I was a mess but I didn't want to stop.

"ahh! Dreaamm" I moaned out "I'm go- I'm gonna-"

"go on baby. Cum for me slut"

Hearing him whisper to me like that was what sent me over the edge, nearly screaming as White spots appeared in my vision.

I felt my boxers get sticky as I came, a moaning mess, grabbing desperately onto dream's hoodie.

"hey! Dream? You still there dude?" I heard sapnaps voice through the headphones and covered my fave, embarrassed.

"its okay Georgie baby. I muted my mic" dream whispered, slowly rubbing my back.

He picked up the headphones and quickly made up an excuse to leave.

I stood up to get cleaned up but dream grabbed my waist and pulled me back onto his lap "not so fast slut. I'm not done yet" he said.

Ayyyy okaiii I'm done.