Im out!✈️

Rachel turns her head to avoiding myles trying the kiss her. Myles: what's wrong? Rachel: what's wrong I have a boyfriend and as much as I try to forget it you had sex with one of my friends and her pregnant at that. Myles: yes and I apologized for that. Rachel: yea but an apology is.....(she takes and angry breath)you know what I can't take this. I'm leaving. Rachel walks from the roof to the car. She gets in the car. Kalin: hey. Rachel: hey she says with attitude. Kalin: babe what's wrong. Rachel she nods her head no. Kalin: no tell me. Rachel: nothing Kalin! Kalin: stop babe I know when your mad. Rachel: Kalin stop just drive the fucking car. she says whining and crying. Kalin: no. Rachel tell me the what the fuck is wrong. Rachel: fine myles tried to kiss me and I turned him down and we got in to argument is that what you wanted to hear. Kalin: Yep that's all I needed. He gets up out the car and walks up angry to myles. He was thinking about punching the shit out of him. Rachel: oh shit. She jumped out the car and ran up to Kalin calming him down. Rachel is holding his hands. Rachel: Kalin don't do it. She puts both hands at the side of his face on his cheeks. Rachel: K I don't wanna see you catch a charge. I can't have another person in my life in jail you keep me happy. Kalin looks over to Myles. Kalin: yo you better thank her Cuz was about to get that ass beat. He gives him attitude and turns away. Rachel is a holding his hand and they walk out. They sit car. Kalin looks over and Rachel and smiles. Rachel: what. She says blushing. Kalin: What would I do without you? Rachel starts smiling. Kalin leans over to Rachel's passenger side and Rachel leans over to Kalins drivers side. Kalin grabs her face and kisses her. The squad in the back seat. The squad: wooooo!!! Rachel bites her lip and Kalin smiles. Leilani: ok yall done now drive the fuck home. Kalin: sure but let's make a pit stop first. Kalin pulls up to White Castle. Special K starts dying laughing. Jake: oh my gosh nigga pulled up to White Castle. Rachel stars laughing. Lanise: ahhhh. Kalin: it was the last place I wanted to take my baby before she leaves. Rachel: oh hell no this is a place you bring yo side chick. Nigga I don't even like White Castle. The squad is just laughing in the back ground. Rachel gets back in the car. Kalin: ok. I'll take you to another fast food Resturant. Rachel: Nah b I'm not hungry. The squad: So we are go through the drive through at McDonald's. Kalin goes through the drive threw and they get there food. They go back to Rachel's house. Rachel packs to leave. The girls are helping her. Rachel: this is the last time our squads gonna be together. Shadave: yea. Can't believe it. Zoria: ima miss you. Can't have a squad without you. Lanise: Factzz your og(original). Rachel closes her suit case puts on her purse and coat. Kalin carries her suit case to the car. Rachel talks to her mom in the kitchen. Rachel's mom: when you ran way one time it was easy but I'm gonna be here alone can I do it. Rachel: you can do it. Rachel's mom starts crying. Rachel holds her tears in and just holds her mom. Rachel: see you later.(she says to avoid saying bye, but she's leaving.) Rachel's mom: see you later.😢. They pick up Alyssa put her bags in the trunk and drive to the airport. They get to the airport. The squad gathers in a circle and talks about memories till her flight has to board. The loud speaker: Flight 311. Rachel and Alyssa get up. The squad says bye and everyone except for Leilani starts crying. Leilani try's to give her daps but Rachel looked at her daps pushes it away and gave her a hug. at first she didn't hug her back but then she felt her and hugged her back. The squad and Rachel: I love you. They say to each other. Rachel walks up to Kalin and squeezes him in a hug. Kalin: I call you or FaceTime you. Text me. Rachel smiles. The squad turns around and walks out. Rachel and Alyssa start to walk towards the place they board the flight. Then all of a sudden she hears her name being yelled from a distance. She turns around and sees Kalin running through the Airport. Kalin runs up to her and has both hands on her cheeks kissing her. Rachel drops her suit case and wraps her arm around his hips. Kalin: I don't want you to leave me. But I want you to go. He says in a crying voice. Alyssa: awwww. Rachel: I'll be back. Any time you need me I will be on the first flight home. Kalin: your amazing. Rachel smiles and Kalin grabs her face and kisses her again. Rachel turns around and boards the flight with Alyssa. Rachel looks back at Kalin and smiles. Kalin is smiling and you see one year from his eye roll down.