A Strange Letter - Full Chapter

[Hello, this is an announcement about the future concerning this fic !
So what will happen ? First, this fics is in the list of my three (3) upcomming fics to AO3 !
The first one to be uploaded being a re-edit of my first (unpublished) fic, and the second one the reupload (and slight edit) of "Shion's new occupation", this one will be the last one, simply.. because it will be a full remake !
So, the version you are reading right now is an exclusive chapter that will never be continued. Also, the fic's remake title will not be the same, so stay tuned to know which one it will me !]

[Now, my AO3 account:] https://archiveofourown.org/users/Chayums (There's already 4 completed fics up there, don't hesitate to check ! Plus, AO3 have a lot of Len'en fanfic writers, and have more than 200 Len'en fics already, so check the Len'en tag here in general please !)

...

At that time, Mitori just got beaten by the shrine crew. Following this event, they though it would be a good idea to stop by the winners' living place, to chat a bit.
However, time was short, and they never really got to talk about more heavy subjects such as the truce they wanted to make with the Shrine, or other things linked with their defeat.
While they had to leave, they tried to said, talking to the two humans:

"If the occasion enventually shows up, We would appreciate to talk with you on another day !"

But the friends didn't seem to listen. Sanra asked them to go home anyways, and couldn't get the time re-ask their favor.

...

A morning, about a week after Mitori came at the shrine, Yabusame decided to check the mailbox, like they did everyday. However, they got to find one odd letter.
On one side, it was written with a light red ink: "From the Heavenly Emperor, Ooama no Ake no Mitori, Devanagara.", with on the bottom right, the symbol of a five-storied black Pagoda. The other side could be opened.

"Tsubaaaa, could you come, please ?"

No response. Tsubakura probably has fallen asleep in front of their breakfast, again.
Yabusame entered the Shrine, only to find their friend being waken up by an hungry Shion.

"Hey, Tsuba ! Could you help with that letter ?" Yabusame asked, as they handed off the object.

"Uh.. I guess I have no choice.."

An half-awake Tsubakura answered, as they took the strange paper.

"Mitori, huh ? Are they starting their war again or something ?"

"You should open that letter if you want to know~" Shion said, after waking up the priest.

Tsubakura opened the strange letter, hoping for something no-so-serious.
Inside of it, there was a tiny piece of paper. With the same light red ink, it was written:

"Dear Senri Shrine,

We have the honor to announce to mx. Houlen and mx. Enraku, your invitation to come at the imperial capital, Devanagara, the day after receiving this letter, to discuss about the our recent defeat, and it's implications. It is preferable to show up around 6 p.m., as we while disscute this around a diner.
See you soon,

The Heavenly Emperor, Ooama no Ake no Mitori."

By curiosity, they looked at the back of the paper, only to see a disappointing "(Written by Shirogane no Sanra)".

"Sigh, So they can't even write their own letters. And wasn't the talk from like, a week ago, enough for them already ?"

"What are you talking 'bouut ?"