the garden

I loved the outdoors ever since I was still a human girl I've been young a lot since a talent from my family and I is that we can shapeshift in to any age we need do be at that moment in time with comes I handy when you're trying to run a country but also want to blend in.

It is stil early and there is a slight mist over the garden it is so beautiful. Everything seems so beautiful now that it almost seems worth it to wake up so early . But maybe not . I spend most of my time outside it reminds me of all the beautiful things and how it was to be truly alive .

Sometime in the 15th century I don't remember when the days back then blurred together all I did was search for my next kill . It was one of my depressive fases . 

My dad noticed and since then he builds me a beautiful big garden everywhere we go so that I have these reminders. I think he was scared of my back then I was scared of myself, of what I might do to him if he stood in my way or even what I would do to myself .

But now I needed to focus soon all the good things in life and that's why he was so serious about me not killing anyone because a murder spree wouldn't have been the first time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked through the garden lost in thought until I walked into a girl.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Didn't see where I was going." A girl started rapidly apologizing she was dressed very chic as if she was going to a gala or something .

Then I rememberd "Oh shit the gala!"

The girl looked confused at me . "Excuse me miss but are you okay. You sound worried."She said in a polite soft voice. Her voice was so beautiful I hadn't noticed before. 

She had long blonde hair with a beautiful princess like yellow dress with a sexy top.

"I'm sorry"I say " I didn't mean that for you it was more to myself."

"I got that ." she said in a slightly annoyed tone

"I was supposed to be inside getting ready ." Then I noticed I'd been walking outside daydreaming the entire day .

"My dad will be worried . I should go ."

"goodbye" she said in her sweet voice with a chuckle at the end.

My forgetfulness was clearly amusing. At least one person thought so.