Rules

Now before we start you'll need to know that following the rules are important. Not doing so will result in your request being declined/ignored.

Also, I'd like to once again inform you that I don't do face claims under any circumstances.

-Rules-
1. Being patient is extremely important. You need to realize that I have an entire life to live outside Wattpad and making a design requires a lot of time and energy. Therefore, you need to be patient and give me my required time and space to gain the best results.

2. Payment is compulsory. As stated earlier, making a design requires a lot of effort and time. So in return, all I ask you guys to do is subscribe to my YouTube channel (link will be in my profile).

3. This is not compulsory but I would really appreciate it if you would use the cover for at least a week or two.

4. All requests will be taken in the "Requests" chapter only. Requesting elsewhere will not be considered. Also in the 'extra' section please write the name of your favorite tv show/movie. Just so I know you've read the rules.

5. Each request should be in one comment. And in the same order of the form. And filling out the form correctly is important. If not done so I will not accept your request.

6. I will comment accept/rejected under your request just to let you know if I'll take up your request.

7. You must be polite. Being rude, impolite, or abusive will lead you to the blacklist. Meaning you'll never ever be allowed to request here.

8. You must credit me in the description of your story if you're going to use my design. This is compulsory. Not doing so will lead you to the blacklist.

9. Your book must be published with at least 3 chapters excluding the prologue to request.

10. Include the speed video of your design in any part of your book (Just so to promote the video and the channel)

_______________

For any queries feel free to drop a comment down below and I'll address it as soon as I can.

Also, I would be highly grateful if you could follow me on my Instagram @iajsonline.

That's all for the rules part. Hop on to the next chapter to request your design.

Enjoy.