Hope County

You had just finished unpacking all your stuff into your new room when your mum walked in to ask you something "yes?" you asked her when you noticed her standing at the entrance to the room "I would like you to find us a new church" you sighed in reply "you mean you would like me to find a church for myself?" you asked with a hint of sarcasm in your tone, she rolled her eyes then left your room "I'll take that as a yes" you thought to yourself as you slipped on your worn black all stars.

These :)

You were walking for while until you saw a sigh that read Fall's End  with the word SINNER sprayed in black across the welcome sigh "that's odd" you said out loud as you continued into the small town "hey!" you jumped when you heard someone yell o...

You were walking for while until you saw a sigh that read Fall's End with the word SINNER sprayed in black across the welcome sigh "that's odd" you said out loud as you continued into the small town "hey!" you jumped when you heard someone yell out to you, you looked to where the yell came from when you saw a young man in a deputy uniform, you gave the man a confused look as he quickly walked over to you "can I help you sir?" you questioned "you shouldn't be here" he stated with a stern look "oh uhh is the town closed or something?" you asked with a puzzled look on your face.

He gave you a concerned look "you're new to Hope County?" he asked which you just nodded in reply "this place isn't safe, you need to leave before THEY  find out you're here" he warned, you shot him another confused look "who?" you tilted your head to the side slightly "the peggies" he stated with a cold tone and this firey look in his eyes which scared you slightly "this dude is crazy" you thought to yourself.

"Soooo where can I find this cult?" you asked curiousity dripping from your tongue which caused the young deputy to shoot you a confused look "why would you want to find them?" he asked concerned "I don't know" you shrugged "I guess I'm just curious?" you stated with a questioning tone, he just sighed and gave you detections on where to find Eden's church.

Author note - oof it's been a while since I've written a story so sorry if it's all over the place lol what do y'all think so far? Do you like the gender neutral reader pov or would you rather it be gendered? Let me know!! xx