Mindun x Daniele p1

warnings: smut, swearing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a cloudy evening, it rained in the morning and puddles were still on the dirt. Clouds begun to leave the sky as the moon settled in, while Daniele and Mindun decided to meet up in a little cafe for the evening. Daniele found it an interesting chance to test the newest pill which he had bought online: more specifically a drug much like ecstasy that buffed the sexual exper

anyways , it was late and many people left the bar . it was just the two of them (and the barman). perfect moment to give him the weird looking liquid huh -

cataldo's pov !

i put the liquid in his glass when he wasn't looking . bet it'll be some drug or something , it'll be fun i guess ?

he began to drink it , but something wasn't right . " hmm . . what's this ? " he questioned . goddamn , he found me . . whatever i'll just lie about it . " isn't it your usual? " i lied . it's just like his usual drink anyways , i guess ; " hmmmm , it's sweeter than usual . . . i don't know . it's good tho , thanks . " luckly he believed me . that's just because i'm a genius haha.

time skip 2 hours bought by umbro ty for english lessons <3

mastigal's pov !

it's been 2 hours since i drunk that weird drink . i just know it wasn't my usual drink, cataldo must've put something in it . i've been feeling dizzy and something's wrong .

"cataldo.. what did you put in my drink?" i said. he looked terrified.. huh. "uhhhhhhh... nothing ! it's just your usual right? i didn't do a thing. i swear." whatever... he's lying. i don't care.

i just stood in his room since we shared it. there were no room left so we just had to share a single bed. what a pain in the ass.. ugh,,

i just laid in the bed, feeling dizzy more then ever; there was something.. not right. i was hard for some reason and felt hot all over... what's happening to me ?

cataldo's pov !!

i saw mastigal going crazy, what was in that weird potion? i hope nothing serious, i dont wanna go in jail again ,, anyways, "what's wrong?" i asked him. "a-ah hmm, nothing..." he stuttered while catching his breath. there's something wrong about him. i decided to laid with him in the bed.

i sat there and noticed something. was that an erection? goddamn, that liquid. i knew that wasn't a drug, but i think this is better.

"is.. is there something you may wanna tell me?" i said teasing him. i really wanna see his face while i fuck him.

at first he didnt answered. he just came closer but couldn't look at me directly in the eyes. cute.

"i.. i don't think i c-can control myself now.. " he began. "j-just fuck me already !!" he said while almost crying and touching himself.

that's it. "that's what i wanted to hear.. good boy." i began kissing him hard.

3rd pov !!!!!

they got in a heated kiss as cataldo began to roam his body craving for more.

"a-ah w-wait !" mastigal said, "too late, kitten." cataldo answered with a deep husky voice.

he got on the top of him and stripped him naked. mastigal covered himself on the spot. "awwhh, how cute. dont hide from me or i'll punish you..." this sent shivers down his back, so he just hummed at it. "hmm what an obedient kitten. i like that." he said, getting back at leaving kisses and hickeys all over his body, especially over his thighs. he loved that.

mastigal soon became a moaning mess 'cause of the overstimulation he was being given. altrough that, cataldo kept the pace on. a little stimulation won't do bad.

cataldo stopped, admiring his body. he was beautiful at his sight. he looked down, his penis already wetting the matress with precum. "awh, already this wet. seems like i did well." mastigal was a blushing mess. he couldn't think straight nor look at him straight in the eyes. he surely wasn't straight.

cataldo began to unbutton his pants. he was enough hard now. he straight up rolled mastigal with his stomach on the bed so he could have a better view and angles; he began to enter him with no warning. a moan left mastigal's lips while tears were forming in his eyes from the sudden pain. "nghh. you're so fucking tight..." cataldo said. mastigal didnt answer, he was fucking him stupid that he couldnt even think straight. soon the room was full of moans and skin slapping skin sounds; cataldo kept a rough and fast pace has he fucked him stupid.

soon mastigal came already for the overstimulation from before and now this. "hmm, already? i didn't tell you could cum" cataldo said. "nghh... sorry.. a-ah.." mastigal answered catching his breath. "you fucking dog. fucking you stupid and came without permission? pff." he began. "better be ready to be fucking punished, pig" as he kept fucking him harder and harder without letting him cum a single time. mastigal was now a moaning mess and kept suffocating his moans with the pillow. "what now? i wanna hear those sweet sounds." cataldo said as he rolled mastigal on his back and locked his hands together to keep him still from moving. "hm. like this you won't do much, cumbucket."

as he began to fuck him again and again, all night.

i bet the barman didn't sleep well.