Bite Me- Roger Taylor x Reader

1976 at Freddie's House

"Thank you for your help my darling!" Freddie said as I pinned the last decoration to the ceiling of the house where his party was being held. "It's no problem, Fred." I said setting my purse down. "Why hello, Miss.Beach!" Brian welcomed me with a hug "Hello to you too Mr.May." I smiled. I looked over and saw John and Veronica talking to I waved and made my way to the kitchen for a drink. I poured myself a glass of red wine and walked back to where Freddie was. "Your little lover should be here any minute." Freddie snickered "Shut up." I nudged him and took a long sip of my wine "That's it?" Freddie asked "What are you talking about?" I asked confused "Just a glass of wine?" He asked pointing to the glass "Yes just a glass, I have to drive myself home." I said when the door opened again. Roger.

Roger and I are not totally close, we have had lots of fights and arguments because he didn't like any of the ideas I ever gave to the band song-wise. This man is so hotheaded it is unbelievable. I hate him.

"Look who it isss!" Freddie giggled as he ran over to Roger who surprisingly had no woman attached to him by the hip. I looked away as we made eye contact and went back to the kitchen for something stronger, after all it is a party. "You still avoiding Roger?" Brian walked in making me jump and almost drop my glass "Jesus Brian!" I shouted "Yes, I am indeed still avoiding him." I said taking a swig of the whiskey I had just poured. "C'mon, just talk to him or something." Brian said leaning in the doorway "And what? Give into his little game? No thanks." I said walking past him but instead of a nice walk to the common area I was interrupted by someone walking right into me a spilling my drink all over me. "Fuck!" I shouted "Hm." I looked up and saw Roger smiling proudly at the mess he had made "Move." I said trying to push past him but he kept blocking me "I said move." I said finally pushing him away "Don't make me tell your father about your alcohol consumption!" He yelled as I walked off "Bite me!" I yelled flipping him off. "You wish." He muttered under his breath

"Lovers quarrel?" Freddie asked "I hate you." I said drying off my blouse "No you don't!" He said laughing. "Look over there. Roger's already making out with some girl." Freddie said pointing at Roger and laughing. I sighed and rolled my eyes "I'll be back." I said getting up and heading towards the speaker where a familiar face appeared. "Holy shit." I said to myself "Y/n?" It was her. My ex. "Hey." I said awkwardly "What are you doing here?" I asked "Just partying I guess." She said shrugging her shoulders "Cool. Uh listen, I gotta go. Bye!" I said before running off "What, is it asshole day or something?" I asked myself before finally getting next to the speaker where songs from the new album were blaring throughout the house.

"Fuck this." I said as I walked over to a crowd over people. I saw a quite attractive man, so I walked over and kissed him. Not very much like me but I'm not trying to live up to people's expectations. He placed one of his hands on my hip and the other on the small of my back. We separated and I shot him a wink before looking over at Roger who was shifting uncomfortably and placing a pillow over his lap.

I was singing along to 'Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy' was an arm was suddenly slung over my shoulder. "Can I help you?" I said turning around to see no one other than the Roger Meddows Taylor. "You tease." He said before taking a hold of my wrist and yanking me into a dark hallway "What was that scene out there for?" He said placing his face close to mine. So close I could feel his breath of my face "Jealous?" I asked smirking when he then took my hand and placed it over his rock hard bulge "This answer your question?" He asked looking directly into my eyes. His beautiful blue eyes now filled with lust as I grabbed the back of his neck and crashed our lips together. I tugged on his hair lightly and earned a small moan from  Roger, causing me to smile within the kiss. "No fair." He said quietly

"They're going to fuck aren't they?" Brian asked Freddie "Oh I hope so." Freddie said clapping and giggling.

As we continued kissing I could feel him begin to rub himself on my thigh desperate for some type of friction. "Someone's eager." I said pushing him off lightly and running up to one of Freddie's many bathrooms. I could hear Roger chasing after me so I giggled and entered a bathroom with Roger close behind. He came into the bathroom and shut the door. Then locked it. I bit my lip in anticipation before Roger took my shoulders and pressed me against the locked door where he placed my hands over my head and began suckling on my neck surely leaving hickeys. He found a sweet spot on my neck so I bit my lip to hide the moans about to come out. "You told me to bite you, love." He said nibbling on the same spot on my neck.

He continued moving down farther on my body and down to the valley between my breasts. He reached up and unbuttoned my blouse and unclasping my lace bra before placing kisses on each of my breasts. Then moving farther to my waist and tugging gently on my skirt before pulling it completely down, then reaching for my lace panties and pulling them off. "Hold still." He said before beginning to place kisses on my clit. I writhed in pleasure under his touch. He continued to still move farther to my dripping wet core and placing open mouthed kisses on it. He then began lapping his tongue rapidly making me cover my mouth to stay quiet. He continued and my vision became a cloudy white as I unfolded and let out a loud moan.

Roger stood up and kissed me again. While he was still kissing me I reached towards his still rock hard bulge. I tugged on his zipper and then pulled down his tight trousers making his tense up. As I removed his trousers I began palming him and making him moan into the kiss "Stop teasing!" He said desperately. I slowly dropped to my knees and taking off his underwear. "Woah." I said seeing his large cock before beginning to suck him off. He quietly grunts and placed his hand on the back over my head as I bobbed up and down and moaning, sending vibration to his cock. He moaned loudly before coming into my mouth "Swallow." He ordered so I obeyed and swallowed it all. I wiped my face and stood up before he sat me back down and towered over me on the floor.

"You're not a v-" he began "No, Roger." I said "Ready?" He asked. I nodded as he slowly inserted himself inside of me and both of our mouths opened in pleasure. He soon began rocking his hips back and forth and gaining a steady pace, then going faster and faster. I threw his shirt over his head and scratched my hands down his back leaving marks. I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could go deeper. He began hitting a soft spot inside that made me arch my back and roll my eyes back in pleasure. I felt a tight knot in my stomach, signally I was close and so was he since his thrusts were becoming sloppy. "Let me hear you, love." He whispered into my ear as I unwound as my legs began to violently shake and then I let out a moan in his ear, that was enough for him to pull out and release himself on my stomach with a grunt and a few moans. "Fuck..." he muttered leaning down to kiss me passionately. "Let me clean you up." He said grabbing a towel and wetting it then dabbing it between my legs and cleaning my stomach.

"I guess we're talking again?" I said with a large smile. He looked at ground and smiled also "I guess so." He said putting his clothes back on and giving me mine. "Thank you." I said opening the door and stumbling to the common room "Need help?" Roger asked "Nope. Nope. I gotta do this myself." I said grabbing the wall. We made it into the common room where Freddie immediately rushed over looking very giddy "Ahhh! You two shagged didn't you!?" He asked excitedly "Yes. Yes, Freddie, we did." I said "How was it?" He asked "Fucking magnificent."

Word count-1517